2. My 12th exam results are not expected before 18th June 2019. Should I apply for BITSAT-2019?
For admissions to I semester 2019-20 starting in August, you should have your result before 18th June 2018. Keeping that in mind, you may appear in BITSAT-2019.
3. I passed 12th in 2018. I didn’t get 75% aggregate in PCM. Am I eligible if I repeat some of the subjects to get the required 75% marks?
If you are repeating 12th exam, you should do it for the all the subjects to pass 12th again as mentioned in the BITSAT brochure. If you take improvement exams in PCM/PCB only, you are not eligible.
4. I passed 12th exam in 2018. Am I eligible to appear for BITSAT-2019?
As advertised, you are eligible to Apply for BITSAT -2019.
5. I had appeared in BITSAT-2018 but my marks were below the cut-off marks. Can I appear in BITSAT-2019?
Yes, as advertised. Subject to eligibility conditions you can apply again for BITSAT-2019.
6. How am I Eligible for admission to M.Sc. programmes after 12th?
The M.Sc. programmes are 4-year integrated programmes after 12th. There is no intermediate B.Sc. degree awarded.
7. I have passed 12th in the year 2017 (or earlier). I am now doing my higher studies (B.Sc./B.E./Diploma) in another college. Can I apply for BITSAT-2019?
You are NOT eligible to appear in BITSAT-2019.
2. I have completed the online application. But, I have not taken a printout. How can I get a printout now?
You can go to the applying online page again and enter the personal details AND the application number. You will be taken to the printout page again.
3. I have made multiple payments for single application because of connection error. How will I get back my extra amount?
If you have made multiple payments towards BITSAT application fee for an application, Institute will refund the extra amount during March 2019. You have to provide your bank details to claim this amount during 15th March to 20th March 2019 online through the BITS admission website. An option will be provided then.
4. I have made a mistake while entering some data in my application form. How can I edit/correct it?
The link for editing the application form will be made available on the website during 22nd March 2019 to 25th March 2019 and you can edit the required fields during this period. No email queries will be entertained in this regard.
5. What is the application procedure for NRIs?
There is no separate procedure for NRIs. However those candidates who have citizenship other than INDIA can apply under International students admissions scheme. For more details [Click Here]
6. What is the application procedure for candidates with foreign qualifications?
There is no separate procedure for those candidates who wish to be admitted through BITSAT. They have to apply similar to Indian students and to provide an equivalence certificate from AIU at the time of applying for Admissions later.
2. What is the fee for Cse branch in Pilani campus
Bits,Pilani campus does not have Computer Science and Engineering Department.Rather it has Department of Computer Science and Information Systems which is a B.E.( Bachelor of Engineering) course.
3. What are the some of questions asked in bitsat exam?