BITSAT General instructions
are provided to familiarize the candidates with the different policies and regulations of the Examination, Examination center and in general about the Do’s and Dont’s while apllying for test and at the test center. This chapter covers the instructions pertaining to but not limited to: what kind of stationery items to be carried inside the examination hall, particulars to be noted, during examination, end of examination, proof of identity to be submitted, action against guilty of misconduct found.
BITSAT General Instructions – Prohibited Items to the Exam Center
- Any stationery item like textual material (printed or written), bits of papers, Geometry/Pencil Box, Plastic Pouch, Calculator, Scale, Writing Pad, Pen Drives, Log Table, Electronic Pen/Scanner.
- Any communication device like Mobile Phone, Bluetooth, Earphones, Microphone, Pager, Health Band etc.
- Any other item which could be used for unfair means for hiding communication devices like camera, blue tooth devices etc.
Note: – All ornaments like Ring, Earrings, Nose pin, Chain/Necklace, Pendants, Badge, brooch etc. will be thoroughly checked.
All your personal belongings (such as bags, pouches, ear/headphones, laptops etc.) must be placed at the designated area outside the examination hall.
BITSAT General Instructions – Particulars to be Noted
- Please note carefully your Roll Number, date, time and venue for the examination.
- Please do not bring any valuable belongings except the essential materials required for the examinations.
- Students should report at the centre on time.
- Do not leave your seat unless you are allowed.
BITSAT General Instructions – Punctuality in Attendance
- Candidates should be present at the examination hall at least 30 minutes prior to reporting time.
- Candidates arriving late will not be permitted to enter the Examination Hall.
BITSAT General Instructions – Compliance with Instructions
- You should scrupulously follow the instructions given by test administrators and the invigilators at all the stages of the examination for which you have been called.
- If you violate the instructions you will be disqualified and may also be asked to leave the examination hall.
BITSAT General Instructions – Use of Books, Notes, Calculators & Cell Phones
- No calculator is allowed inside the examination hall.
- No Cell phones will be allowed inside the examination hall.
- No books, slide rulers, note books or written notes will be allowed inside the examination hall.