Candidates applied for B.E
courses are considered for admissions only when he/she satisfy the following eligibility criteria:
The candidate must have passed:
- 10+2 from a recognized Central or State board with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics as compulsory subjects.
- If the candidate will be appearing for 10+2 in 2019, he/ she is also eligible.
- Adequate proficiency in English is also required.
The candidate should have:
- Scored minimum 75% marks in aggregate in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
- Additionally, the candidate must have scored minimum 60% in each paper.
- No Specific Age limit
- Only those candidates who are appearing in or have passed their 10+2 are eligible to sit in the exam.