2. Is there any chance I can Postpone my Exam?
A: Candidates cannot change/postpone the exam public sector exams cannot be postpone for any other personal reason.
4. What is the exam date of BOM GO Interview?
A: The IBPS PO Interview will be held in the months of [Will Update Soon !!].
2. What If Am Unable to Login/Appears Login Failed Message on the Screen?
A: Aspirants need to Re-Check the application entries which was given at the time of Registration. The Provisional Number and Password must be entered in the valid fields which are auto-generated after Registration.
3. Can I Use Calculator In the Exam Hall?
A: No, Hopefuls are not support to use any of the electronic devices while in Examination Hall.Such kind of things would be treated as misconduct and the candidate may loose the exam.
4. What if my date of birth (DOB) is rejected on login screen?
A: Please make sure that the date of birth is same as it was entered during the registration. You can check your entered date of birth in the application printout.
2. Where Should I Give My Examination Center for BOM GO 2020?
A: Candidates are advised to select the examination center according to there convenience. If the candidate is from Telangana can select Hyderabad.
3. Can Anyone Change the Examination Center for BOM GO 2020?
A: No as Clearly mentioned in the advertisement no Candidate will have the right to change the center except BOM Authority.
4. Do BOM Organization Provides Transportation Facility for the candidates who are very Far?
A: No, as mentioned in the advertisement Organization won’t provide any facilities. Candidates should maintain there own Transportation Irrespective of States.
5. Is There Any way that I can Change the Exam Date for BOM GO ?
A: Candidates cannot change the examination date until there is a critical situation that makes it necessary to postpone the paper of one whole centre.
6. I forgot to Wash my hands as I applied Mehandi on it and unable to give the thumb impression?
A: In that case exam conducting body will have to take the finger print on authorized paper along with thumb impression and signature of the candidate and submit it to BOM Organization.