Canara Bank PO Examination for admission to the PGDBF program is scheduled to be held on 4th of March 2018. The pattern of the exam is as shown in the table. This article presents some of the primary last minute tips to ace the exam with superior performance and avoiding stress.
|Subject||Medium of examination||No. of Questions||Marks||Time|
|Reasoning||English & Hindi||50||50||2 hours|
|Quantitative Aptitude||English & Hindi||50||50|
|General Awareness||English & Hindi||50||50|
|Quantitative Aptitude||40-45 minutes|
|English Language||20 minutes|
|General Awareness||15 minutes|
3. Accuracy and Speed: Make sure to quickly run through all the questions to get an idea of the difficulty of the exam. This will help you to smartly decide which section to choose to attempt first. Try to attempt all the easy and familiar questions. To maintain speed and accuracy, the mind needs to be focused.
4. Make sure to use the last 5-10 minutes to review your answers.
5. If you get stuck on a question, mark it for review and proceed to the next question and in the last 30 minutes make sure to check all the questions that you have marked for review.
6. Beware of Negative marking of 0.25. Avoid direct/blind guess work. Use the elimination method to eliminate 2-3 options before making calculated guesses. There is no negative marking for unanswered questions.
7. Be prepared for surprises. I.e. be prepared for new types of questions. Do not panic. Take a minute to read the instructions and attempt accordingly.
|Category||Reasoning Ability||English Language||General Awareness||Quantitative Aptitude||Overall Exam Cut off|