|CMAT||General/ Non creamy layer OBC||Male – Rs 1400/-
Female – Rs. 700/-
|SC/ ST/ PwD||Male – Rs 700/-
Female – Rs. 700/-
|Examination Fee Details|
|Apply For||(General/OBC)||(SC/ ST/ PwD with more than 40% disability/ Girls/ Transgender)|
|Fee payable for CMAT – 2019||Rs. 1400||Rs. 700|
|Service Charges & Service Taxes (as applicable) will be charged extra by the Bank|
Procedure for Payment of Fees and Service/ Processing Charges & Goods & Service Tax (GST) to be paid, are given in Appendix-2 [Click Here]
5. The fee is to be submitted through SBI MOPS using Net Banking/ Debit/ Credit Card/ e-Challan facility.
6. Application Procedure: Steps to be followed to apply online
Step 4: Pay Examination Fee by SBI MOPS (Net Banking/ Debit/ Credit Card/ e-Challan):
Payment by Debit/ Credit Card/ Net Banking/ e-Challan: The candidate has to select Debit/ Credit Card/ Net Banking option to pay the application fee and follow the online instruction to complete the payment of fee. After successful payment, candidate will be able to print the Confirmation Page. In case the Comfirmation Page is not generated after payment of fee then the transaction is cancelled and amount will be refunded to the candidate’s account. However the candidate has to make another transaction, in case the Confirmation Page is not generated.
7. Important Instructions about PASSWORD
During registration, candidate will be required to choose PASSWORD and Security Question and its Answer. Candidate is advised to remember his/ her password for all future logins.
The Password must be as per the following Password policy.
For subsequent logins, candidate will be able to login directly with his/her respective system generated Application Number and the chosen Password.
Candidate is advised not to disclose or share his/her password with anybody. Neither NTA nor NIC will be responsible for violation or misuse of the password of a candidate.
Candidate can change his/ her passwords after login, if desired.
Candidate should remember to log out at the end of his/ her session so that the particulars of the candidate cannot be tampered or modified by unauthorized persons.
8. How to reset your Password: The following options are available to reset Password
9. The Application Number printed on the computer generated Confirmation Page must be mentioned in all such correspondences. It is therefore essential to note down the application number printed on the Confirmation Page.
|Level||Name||Email ID||Contact Number|
|4||Through SMS||UNHAPPY ( add text)||8008202020|