ECGC PO 2018 – Objective Test, conducted in online Mode, has: a duration of 140 Minutes, 5 Sections, a total of 200 questions, a Maximum score of 200 marks. The 5 Sections are timed: Reasoning Ability, English Language, Computer Knowledge, General Awareness and Quantitative Aptitude.
ECGC PO 2018 – Descriptive Test, conducted in online Mode, has: a duration of 40 minutes, 2 Section, a total of 2 questions, a Maximum score of 40 marks. The section wise details are as shown below.
|Sl.No.||Name of the Tests||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|1||Reasoning Ability||50||50||40 Minutes|
|2||English Language||40||40||30 Minutes|
|3||Computer Knowledge||20||20||10 Minutes|
|4||General Awareness||40||40||20 Minutes|
|5||Quantitative Aptitude||50||50||40 Minutes|
|Sl.No.||Type activity||No. of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|1||Essay Writing||One out of two given options||20||40 Minutes for both
|2||Precise Writing||One out of two together
The ECGC PO General Awareness, section has a total of 40 questions, Maximum marks of 40 with a time limit of 20 minutes. Below mentioned are the different categories of expected questions. The topics for General Awareness are mentioned seperately.
|3||Science – Inventions & Discoveries|
|4||Budget and Five Year Plans|
|5||Important Financial & Economic News|
|7||Geography of India & Gujarat|
|10||India and its neighboring countries|
|12||Knowledge of Current Events|
|14||Countries & Capitals|
|15||Economy, Banking, and Finance|
|16||Particular reference to Rajasthan State|
2. What is the theme for International Day of Older Persons 2017?
3. President Ramnath Kovind inaugurates Shirdi airport in which of the following state?
4. India has opened two immigration check posts along the borders with Myanmar and _______.
5. Which of the following country’s law banning face veils such as burkhas or niqabs has come into effect?
6. The Federal Reserve System is the privately owned central banking system of which of the following country?
7. Which of the following country recently marked the 68th anniversary of National Day?
8. Vienna is the capital of which of the following country?
9. Which of the following person is the present Defence Minister of India?
10. Which of the following person is the present governor of Maharashtra?
11. The International Day of Non-Violence is marked on which of the following day?
12. Meenakshi Sundareswarar Temple has been adjudged best ‘Swachh Iconic Place’ in India, this temple is located in which of the following state?
13. Global Entrepreneurship Summit 2017 to be held in which of the following city?
14. What is the theme for 2017 Global Entrepreneurship Summit?
15. Which of the following person launched Swachh Andhra Mission on the occasion of
Gandhi Jayanti recently?
ECGC PO – General Awareness Study Guide – Click Here