List of ECGC PO Interview Documents to be produced at the time of interview (as applicable)
Print out of the valid Interview Call Letter.
Valid system generated printout of the online application form registered for Online Examination.
Proof of Date of Birth (Birth Certificate issued by the competent Municipal Authorities or SSLC/Std. X Certificate with DOB)
Photo Identity Proof as indicated in Point G of the advertisement
Marks-sheets & certificate for Graduation or qualifying degree examination etc. Proper document from Board/University for having declared the result on or before 15/01/2018
has to be submitted.
Caste Certificate issued by the competent authority in the prescribed format as stipulated by Government of India in the case of SC/ST/OBC category
candidates. Candidates belonging to OBC category but coming under creamy layer and/or if their caste does not find place in the Central List are not entitled to OBC reservation. They should indicate their category as General in the online application form
Disability certificate in the prescribed format issued by the District Medical board in case of Persons with Disability category. If the candidate has used the services of a Scribe at the time of Online Examination, the duly filled in details of the scribe in the prescribed format.
candidate has to produce a copy of the Service or Discharge Book
along with pension payment order and documentary proof of rank last/presently held (substantive as well as acting) at the time of interview. Those who are still in defense service should submit a certificate from a competent authority that they will be relieved from defence services on or before 31/03/2018
Candidates serving in Government / quasi govt. offices /Public Sector Undertakings (including Nationalized Banks and Financial Institutions) are required to produce a “No Objection Certificate
” from their employer at the time of interview, in the absence of which their candidature will not be considered and travelling expenses, if any, otherwise admissible, will not be paid. The No Objection Certificate should be issued for appearing in the interview for selection to ECGC Ltd
Persons eligible for age relaxation under Eligibility Criterion (Age Limit – Point No – 5)
must produce the domicile certificate at the time of interview/at any stage of the subsequent process from the District Jurisdiction where he/she had ordinarily resided or any other authority designated in this regard by the Government of Jammu & Kashmir to the effect that the candidate had ordinarily domiciled in the State of J&K during the period from 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989
Persons eligible for age relaxation under Eligibility Criterion (Age Limit – Point No – 6)
must produce a certificate from the District Magistrate to the effect that they are eligible for relief in terms of the Rehabilitation Package for 1984 Riot Affected Persons sanctioned by the Government and communicated vide Ministry of Finance, Dept. of Financial Services communication No. F. No. 9/21/2006- IR dated 27.07.2007
Experience certificate, if any
Persons falling in categories (ii)
under Eligibility Criterion (Nationality/Citizenship)
should produce a certificate of eligibility issued by the Government of India
Any other relevant documents in support of eligibility.
- Candidates will not be allowed to appear for the interview if he/she fails to produce the relevant eligibility documents as mentioned above.
- Candidate should also ensure that photo is uploaded at the place of photo and signature at the place of signature. If photo in place of photo and signature in place of signature is not uploaded properly, candidate will not be allowed to appear for the exam.
- No documents shall be directly sent to the Company before or after the interview.
- The Competent Authority for the issue of the certificate to SC/ST/OBC/Persons with Benchmark Disabilities is as under (as notified by GOI from time to time)
- For Scheduled Castes/Scheduled Tribes/Other Backward Classes:
(i) District Magistrate/Additional District Magistrate/Collector/Deputy Commissioner /Additional Deputy Commissioner /Deputy Collector /Not below the rank of First Class Stipendiary Magistrate / Taluk Magistrate /Executive Magistrate /Extra Assistant Commissioner; (ii) Chief Presidency Magistrate/Additional Chief Presidency Magistrate/Presidency Magistrate (iii) Revenue Officer not below the rank of Tehsildar (iv) Sub-divisional officer of the Area where the candidate and or his family normally resides.
- For Persons with Benchmark Disabilities:
Authorized certifying authority will be the Medical Board at the District level consisting of Chief Medical Officer, Sub-Divisional Medical Officer in the District and an Orthopaedic / Opthalmic /ENT Surgeon or any person designated as certifying authority by appropriate government.
- Candidates belonging to SC, ST, OBC, PWBD categories have to submit certificates in support of it at the time of interview.
- Prescribed formats of SC, ST, OBC, PWBD certificates as applicable to be submitted at the time of interview can be downloaded from ECGC website www.ecgc.in.