Application Fees/Intimation Charges Payable from 01/01/2018
(Online Payment), both dates inclusive, shall be as follows
|Probationary Officer (PO)
||SC/ST/PWBD candidates: Rs. 100All others: Rs. 600
PAYMENT OF FEES (ONLINE MODE ONLY)
Bank Transaction charges for Online Payment of application fees/intimation charges will have to be borne by the candidate.
i. Candidate should carefully fill in the details in the On-Line Application at the appropriate places very carefully and click on the “FINAL SUBMIT” button at the end of the Online Application format. Before pressing the “FINAL SUBMIT” button, candidates are advised to verify every field filled in the application. The name of the candidate or his/her father/husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the certificates/mark sheets.
In case the candidate is unable to fill in the application form in one go, he/she can save the data already entered. When the data is saved, a provisional registration number and password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent. They can reopen the saved data using Provisional registration number and password and edit the particulars, if needed. Once the application is filled in completely, candidate should submit the data.
ii. The application form is integrated with the payment gateway and the payment process can be completed by following the instructions.
iii. The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/Master Card/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/Mobile Wallets by providing information as asked on the screen.
iv. After Final Submit, an additional page of the application form is displayed wherein candidates may follow the instructions and fill in the requisite details.
v. If the online transaction has not been successfully completed then candidates are advised to login again with their provisional registration number and password and pay the Application Fees/ Intimation Charges online.
vi. On successful completion of the transaction, an e-receipt will be generated.
vii. Candidates are required to take a printout of the e-receipt and online application form containing fee details. Please note that if the same cannot be generated online transaction may not have been successful.
Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Category, Date of Birth, Address, Mobile Number, Email ID, Centre of Examination ETC., will be considered as final and no change/modifications will be allowed after submission of the online application form. Candidates are hence advised to fill in the online application form with the utmost care as no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained. ECGC will not be responsible for any consequences arising out of furnishing of incorrect and incomplete details in the application or omission to provide the required details in the application form.
- After submitting your payment information in the online application form, please wait for the intimation from the server, DO NOT press back or Refresh button in order to avoid double charge.
- For credit card users: All charges are listed in Indian Rupee. If you use a non-Indian credit card, your bank will convert to your local currency based on prevailing exchange rates.
- To ensure the security of your data, please close the browser window once your transaction is completed. After completing the procedure of applying on line including payment of fees/intimation charges, the candidate should take a printout of the system generated on-line application form, ensure the particulars filled in are accurate and retain it along with Registration Number and Password for future reference. They should not send this printout to the ECGC.
- An online application which is incomplete in any respect such as without proper photograph size and signature uploaded in the online application form/unsuccessful fee payment will not be considered as valid.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to apply on-line much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date for depositing the fee/ intimation charges to avoid the possibility of disconnection/ inability/ failure to log on to the ECGC website on account of heavy load on internet/website jam.
- ECGC does not assume any responsibility for the candidates not being able to submit their applications within the last date on account of aforesaid reasons or for any other reason beyond the control of the ECGC.
- Please note that the above procedure is the only valid procedure for applying. No other mode of application or incomplete steps would be accepted and such applications would be rejected.
- Any information submitted by an applicant in his/her application shall be binding on the candidate personally and he/she shall be liable for prosecution, civil consequences in case the information/details furnished by him/her are found to be false at a later stage.