1. What are the dates of registration/payment of a fee for the online application for Federal Bank Officers (Scale-I)?
Opening Date of Online Application – (14-08-2018)
Closing Date of Online Application – (27-08-2018 ) extented to (31-08-2018)
Last Date for printing of Application -(11-09-2018) extented to (15-09-2018)
2. How do I know that my application is registered?
Page displayed after clicking the submit button then ‘Registration No.’ and Password will provide, shows that Application is Successfully Registered.
3. I did not receive the email intimation for registration of my application?
Registration No and Password will receive by the auto-response through SMS/emails the number and email address given in the application should be correct. Sometimes due to policy provided in candidates emails and phones, therefore, please do not expect replies from them/if candidates did not receive the confirmation email.
4. In which format the photo and signature should be uploaded?
The photograph must be a recent passport style color picture, the photo should be scanned while using, dimensions 200 x 230 pixels (preferred), Size of file should be between 20kb–50 kb.
The applicant has to sign on white paper with Black Ink pen, then scan the signature, Dimensions 140 x 60 pixels (preferred), Size of file should be between 10kb – 20kb.
5. I want to change/ correct the details I entered in the Application?
Before submission of online application cadidate can chage details by choosing edit option, after final submission candiate cannot edit or change ditails in the application.
6. How do I re-confirm that my application is saved?
To check Registration successful or not, candidates are advised to visit the page for Re-Print of application/e-Receipt, generate the printout and preserve the soft copy and hard copy of the application/E-Receipt.
7. What should I do if there is a lot of delay in accessing the page?
On-Line application on the internet is based on various factors like internet speed, number of candidates trying to register at the same time etc. therefore candidates are not able to get the page for registration, please retry after a gap of 15 minutes or during off-peak hours.
– For further Online Registration Process FAQ