TSPSC invites applications from prospective candidates for recruitment of Forest Section Officers (FSO). The FSO selection procedure involves written examination (objective type), walking test, and medical test as described in detail in the below sections.
|Examination Type||Paper Name||No. of Questions||Max Marks||Duration|
|Objective Type||Paper 1- General Knowledge||100||100||90 minutes|
|Objective Type||Paper 2- General Mathematics||100||100||90 Minutes|
For details of Exam Pattern: Click Here
For details of Exam Syllabus: Click Here
3. The appearance in all the paper/papers at the written examination as per rules is compulsory. Absence in any of the paper/papers will automatically render his candidature as disqualified.
4. Candidates have to produce original documents and other particulars on the day of verification. If candidate fails to produce any of the required certificates and if the particulars furnished by him / her in the application do not tally with the original documents produced him / her, then his / her candidature will be rejected/disqualified without any further correspondence. As candidature for the recruitment is processed through computer/electronic devices based on the particulars furnished in the application form, the candidate is advised to fill in all the relevant particulars carefully.
5. The preference opted by candidates in respect of posts, district etc., in the application form are only indicative for being considered to the extent possible but not binding or limiting the Commission’s powers conferred under Article 315 and 320 of the Constitution of India. Therefore, the Commission has the power to assign a successful candidate to any of the notified posts for which he/she is qualified and eligible, subject to fulfilling the selection criterion. Mere claim of preference for any District for allotment against vacancy does not confer a right to selection for that district in particular or any district in general.
6. The appointment of selected candidates will be subject to their being found medically fit in the appropriate medical examination, and if he/she is of sound health, active habits free from any bodily defect or infirmity.
Commission also reserves its right to alter and modify time and conditions laid down in the notification for conducting the various stages up to selection, duly intimating details thereof to all concerned, as warranted by any unforeseen circumstances arising during the course of this process, or as deemed necessary by the Commission at any stage.
|Sl. No.||District||Unit of Appointment (Division)|
|4||Hyderabad & Ranga Reddy||Hyderabad|
10. Distance Education: The Candidates who have obtained Degrees through Open Universities / Distance Education mode are required to have recognition by the University Grants Commission / AICTE / Distance Education Council as the case may be. Unless such Degrees had been recognised by the relevant Statutory Authority, they will not be accepted for purpose of Educational Qualification. The onus of Proof of recognition by the relevant Statutory Authority that their Degrees / Universities have been recognised, rests with the Candidate.