2. The Supreme Court has agreed to hear pleas challenging Article 35 A after Diwali. The article is related to special rights and privileges of permanent residents of
3. The International Day for the Remembrance of the Slave Trade and its Abolition is observed every year on
4. The telecom regulator TRAI has directed which of the following telecom companies to deposit Rs 2.97 cr for over-charging its subscribers?
5. The RBI launched Rs 200 note recently. What is the base colour of the note?
6. The market regulator SEBI has formed a 10-member panel on financial and regulatory technologies, headed by
7. The Commerce and Industry Minister Nirmala Sitharaman has constituted a Task Force to explore possibilities to leverage Artificial Intelligence (AI) which is headed by
8. In a first, which country has launched its climate-smart snow leopard landscape management plan to safeguarding this endangered species?
9. What is the theme of the BRICS Summit 2017?
10. Nungthaang Tampak village has emerged as the “100 per cent computer literate” in the entire North East. The village is situated in the state of