|S.No.||Name of Test
(NOT BY SEQUENCE)
|Time Allotted for Each
Test (Separately Timed)
|1||Reasoning & Computer Aptitude||45||60||English & Hindi||60 minutes|
|2||General/Economy/Banking Awareness||40||40||English & Hindi||35 minutes|
|3||English Language||35||40||English||40 minutes|
|4||Data Analysis and Interpretation||35||60||English & Hindi||45 minutes|
(Letter Writing & Essay)
The General/Economy/Banking Awareness, section in the IBPS PO Main Examination has a total of 40 questions, Maximum marks of 40 and a duration of 35 minutes. Below mentioned are the different categories of expected questions.
|1||Banking and Insurance Awareness|
|3||Govt. Schemes and Policies|
2. Largest Life Insurance Company in India is:
Answer: Life Insurance Corporation of India
3. Which was oldest insurance company, found in 1906:
Answer: National Insurance Company
4. Life Insurance Corporation was found on:
Answer: 1 September, 1956
5. Headquarter of LIC is situated at:
2. New scheme for enhancing E-access of tax payer-
3. “Save Public Sector Bank Day “ is observed on
4. AIIB has approved how much amount of loan to build the road in Gujarat?
5. Government decrease interest rate by what percent on small saving schemes?
2. Rajiv Gandhi Equity Savings scheme is designed for _____?
3. How many states have initiated Janani Suraksha Yojana?
4. Early childhood education for 3-6 years age group children scheme functions under?
5. Sabla scheme covers which age group of women?
2. Who of the following has won the 2017 Akkineni Nageswara Rao (ANR) National Award?
3. Purnima Hembram has won gold at the 5th Asian Indoor and Martial Arts Games. She hails from which Indian state?
4. The joint military exercise “Iron Union 5” will start between United States and which country?
5. Which of the following has become India’s first payments bank to integrate the UPI on its digital platform?
2. Which is the largest stock exchange in the world?
Answer: New York Stock Exchange
3. What is the name of the military control line between the Indian and Pakistan?
Answer: LoC: Line of Control
4. Who has been honoured as the Padma Vibhushan for his defence of the freedom of expression and the protection of human rights?
Answer: Soli Sorabjee
5. Which is India’s first Credit Information Company (CIC)?
Answer: Credit Information Bureau (India) Limited
IBPS PO General Awareness – Study Guide – Click Here