|IBPS PO||SC/ST/PWD: Rs.100/-
2. Click on “CLICK HERE FOR NEW REGISTRATION” to register the application for IBPS PO.
3. Enter all the required details. The name entered in the online application form should match exactly with the requisite documents (PHOTO ID, etc.) to be produced at the time of the examination and interview. Any discrepancies/mismatches will result in getting debarred from the selection process.
4. It is very important to enter an active phone number and an active email ID as the mentioned phone number and email Id will be the only way through which updates/notifications are communicated.
5. Upload the photograph and signature wherever needed.
6. Preview all the entered information.
7. Pay the Required fees through debit card/credit card/internet banking.
(b) APPLICATION FORM: [ONLINE MODE ONLY]
1. Before applying online, Candidates should first scan their photograph and signature as detailed under Guidelines for scanning the photograph and signature. Online application will not be registered unless: candidates upload photo and signature as specified.
2. Candidates can directly visit APPLY ONLINE to register and submit the application form or can visit Bank’s website: IBPS CAREERS and open the appropriate Online Application Form, available in the current openings.
3. Fill the application carefully. Once the application is filled in completely, candidates should submit the data.
4. In the event, the candidate is not being able to fill the data in one go, they can save the data already entered. When the data is saved, a provisional registration number and password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidates should note down the registration number and password. They can reopen the saved data using registration number and password and edit the particulars if needed.
(c) PAYMENT OF FEES: [ONLINE MODE ONLY]
1. Application Fee Details: The application fee must be paid online. The category wise fee structure for IBPS PO/MT online application is given below. Fee/Intimation charges once paid will NOT be refunded on any account nor can it be held in reserve for any other examination or selection.
|1||SC/ST/PWD||Rs.100/- (Intimation Charges Only)|
|2||General and Others||Rs.600/- (App. Fee including intimation charges)|
2. Signature Image:
3. Scanning the Photograph & Signature:
4. Procedure for Uploading the Photograph and Signature:
5. Important Points to Consider:
|IBPS PO Help Desk|
|Online Support & Feedback
||IBPS Candidate Grievance Redressal System ?|
||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection
For any concerns/ queries, call/fax
Ph:1 800 222 366 / 1 800 103 4566
(Available from 09:30 AM to 06:00 PM – Excluding Saturdays and Sundays & Bank Holidays)
To provide quick resolution of the error encountered by the candidate, the following details are to be provided by the candidate while lodging a query on HELP DESK