The final selection
of the candidate will depend on the candidate qualification in GD/PI
- High in the merit list
- Candidates need to be declared medically fit as per the Bank’s fitness of standards
- Satisfying the eligibility criteria as on the cut-off date.
- Candidate with the same cut-off situation will be managed by taking the age descending order into consideration.
- Mere eligibility, admission/qualification in GD/PI does not imply that the Bank is satisfied beyond doubt about the candidate’s eligibility and it shall not vest any right in a candidate for selection. The Bank would be free to reject the candidature of any candidate at any stage of recruitment process, if he/she is found to be ineligible and/or furnished incorrect or false information/ certificates/ documents or has suppressed any material facts and the fees paid by the ineligible candidates shall be forfeited. If appointed, such a candidate may be summarily removed from the services of the Bank.
- The GD and PI for Grades ‘B’, ‘C’, ‘D’ and ‘E’ will be held at the Bank’s Corporate Office in Mumbai. While appearing for GD/PI, if called, the candidate should produce valid prescribed documents given below. In the absence of documents candidature of the candidates shall be canceled. Bank takes no responsibility to receive/ collect any certificate/remittance/ document sent separately.