AIEEE (originally called sometimes), was renamed as Joint Entrance Examination (Main) in April 2017. The AIEEE was generally held on the last Sunday of April and results were announced in the last week of May or the first week of June. Post the rename, the exam is held in the first week of April. Candidates are ranked on an all-India basis and on the state basis. The students are thus awarded, an All India Rank (AIR) and a State Rank (SR).
DO’s: [Detailed Test Day Instructions]
1. Do reach the exam center at least 2.5 hours before the examination.
2. Use only black or blue ball point pen in the examination.
3. Be seated on your allocated seat during the examination.
4. Do take your admit card and photo ID proof to the exam center.
5. SC/ST category students, you must carry caste certificate for verification.
6. Architecture candidates should bring their own geometry box set, pencils, erasers and color pencils or crayons for aptitude test in architecture.
7. Diabetic candidates can carry eatables like sugar tablets/fruits (like banana/apple/ orange) and transparent water bottle inside the hall. However, they cannot carry packed foods like chocolate/candy/sandwich in the examination hall.
DONT’s: [Detailed Test Day Instructions]
1. Do not be late. candidates will not be allowed to enter the exam hall once the exam has started
2. Do not carry any electronic device such as mobile phones, calculators, etc. inside the exam hall.
3. Do not carry any piece of paper or notes inside the exam hall.
4. Do not talk to other candidates or create any kind of distraction.