|Application Starting Date||December 19th, 2018|
|Closing Date||January 5th, 2019|
|SC/ST/PC (intimation charges)||Rs.250/-|
|General/BC (application + intimation charges)||Rs.500/-|
[Click Here] – For Karimnagar DCCB Assistant Manager (AM) Recruitment 2018-19 – Official Notification
[Click Here] – For Karimnagar DCCB Staff Assistant (SA) Recruitment 2018-19 – Official Notification
2. To register application, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration“.
3. A screen containing the links for online registration of 7 DCCBs of Telangana State appears.
4. Candidates may choose the appropriate DCC Bank to which they intend to apply and click on the same.
5. Candidates who intend to apply for both the posts, i.e., Staff Asst. and Asst. Manager should register separately for each post, by selecting the appropriate post in the application.
6. Candidates shall also note that, in case of online registration for the same post, only the last application submitted will be considered valid and fee against all other applications registered will be forfeited. Candidates should apply against one DCCB and not submit separate application/fee for different DCCBs for same post. Exams for all DCCBs will be held together on same day/session. Candidate’s candidature will be valid only against one DCCB (latest valid/completed registration). Multiple applications for same post against different DCCBs should strictly not be made.
7. Enter Name, Contact details and Email-id.
8. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
9. In case the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one go, he / she can save the data already entered by choosing “SAVE AND NEXT” tab. Prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required. Visually Impaired candidates should fill the application form carefully and verify/ get the details verified to ensure that the same are correct prior to final submission.
10. Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible/entertained after clicking the FINAL SUBMIT BUTTON.
11. The Name of the candidate or his/her Father/Husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the Certificates/Mark sheets/identity proof. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
12. Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the ‘Validate your details‘ and ‘Save & Next’ button.
13. Candidates can proceed to upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature detailed under point “C“.
14. Candidates can proceed to fill other details of the Application Form.
15. Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before FINAL SUBMIT.
16. Modify details, if required, and click on ‘FINAL SUBMIT‘ ONLY after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by you are correct.
17. Click on ‘Payment‘ Tab and proceed for payment.
18. Click on ‘Submit‘ button.
Scanning the photograph & signature:
Procedure for Uploading the Photograph and Signature:
Your Online Application will not be registered unless you upload your photograph and signature as specified.