2. What is the educational qualification required for various posts in this recruitment process?
A candidate must possess the minimum qualification of Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government. The candidate should have passed in English as one of the subjects at SSC/ HSC/ Intermediate/ Graduation level. Candidate should possess certificate in proof of passing the qualifying examination as on date of application registration. Also, knowledge of Regional Language of the State for which a candidate applies is essential.
3. I have scored 55% in Graduation. Am I eligible to sit for the exam?
Yes, you can apply as there is no percentage criterion. You just need to be a graduate.
2. When will the registration start?
Registration will start on 16th of July 2018.
3. What is the last date to apply for this post?
The last date to apply for this post is 31st of July 2018.
2. Will the exam be conducted online or offline (OMR Based)?
Common Written Exam for NIACL Assistant will be conducted online (Both Prelims and Mains).
3. What ID proofs am I supposed to carry along with NIACL Assistant Admit Card?
With NIACL Assistant Admit Card 2018, you can carry any one of your ID proof such as Passport, Aadhar card, Driving license, PAN card with a photo attested.
2. Is there a criterion for negative marking?
There is negative marking of ¼ marks for every wrong answer.