RPF SI Document Verification
(i) Based on the performance of candidates in the CBT and subject to their qualifying in PET & PMT, candidates will be called for Document Verification.
(ii) In cases of two or more candidates securing same marks, their merit position shall be determined by age criteria i.e. older person shall be given higher seniority.
(iii) Appointment of selected candidates is subject to their passing requisite Medical Fitness Test to be conducted by the Railway Administration, final verification of educational and category certificates, verification of character and antecedents of the candidates from the local Administration and
successful completion of initial training.
1. Candidates may please note that CRC only recommends names of the empanelled candidates and appointment is offered ONLY by the respective Railway Administration.
2. Candidates who do not appear for Document Verification will not be considered in the final selection, irrespective of their performance in written examination and PET/PMT.
RPF SI – No Objection Certificate (NOC):
Candidates serving (including those undergoing induction training/probation) in any Central/State Government Department including Railways or Public Sector Undertakings may apply directly to the CRC duly informing their Employer. Shortlisted candidates should produce NOC from the employer on the date of his/her DV failing which their candidature will be cancelled.
Candidates should note that in case a communication is received from their employer by the CRC concerned withholding permission to the candidates applying for/appearing at the examination, their application/candidature will be liable to be rejected/cancelled.
RPF SI – Format of Certificates:
The following documents in original, as well as their self attested photo copies will be required for verification in respect of candidates who qualify in PET/PMT.
- 10th/Matriculation certificate as proof of age.
- 10th/Matriculation certificate as proof of educational qualification.
- Caste certificate (for SC/ST/OBC candidates) in the format prescribed for employment under Central Government.
- Discharge certificate for Ex-Serviceman.
- Two copies of self attested colour photograph.
- No Objection Certificate(NOC) from the present employer in case of serving Govt. employees.
- Domicile certificate wherever applicable.
1. Candidates who wish to be considered against vacancies reserved/ or seek age relaxation must submit the requisite/ relevant certificate in original from the competent authority, in the prescribed format at the time of Document Verification. Otherwise, their claim for SC/ ST/ OBC/ ESM status will not be entertained and their candidature/ applications will be considered under General (UR) category, if eligible. Certificates obtained in any other format will not be accepted.
2. All Certificates should be either in English or Hindi only. In case the certificates are not in English/ Hindi, self-attested translated version (in Hindi/ English) should be produced wherever/ whenever required.
3. Minorities mean Muslims, Christians, Sikhs, Buddhists, Jains and Zoroastrians (Parsis) (further revision, if any, received till the closing date of this Centralized Employment Notice). Minority candidates claiming waiver of examination fee will be required to furnish ‘minority category declaration’ affidavit at the time of document verification to the effect that they belong to any of the above minority communities. If the certificate is not produced at the time of document verification, the candidature will be rejected. Economically Backward Classes have to submit income certificate at the time of document verification in the prescribed format on the letterhead of the issuing authority.
4. Further, in case of OBC candidates, the certificates should specifically indicate that the candidate does not belong to the Persons/ Sections(Creamy Layer) mentioned in Column-3 of the Schedule of the Government of India, Department of Personnel and Training O.M.No.36012/22/93-Estt.(SCT)) dated 08.09.93 & its subsequent revision through O.M.No.36033/3/2004-ESTT.(Res) dated 09.03.2004, and further revision, if any, received till the closing date of this Centralized Employment Notice.
5. Failure to produce required documents will lead to disqualification of the candidate, except for Caste Certificate, in which case the candidate will be treated as unreserved. No extension of time for production of original certificates shall be given, except in cases where the Caste certificate has been produced in a format other than prescribed, or where any certificate is claimed to have been lost/ stolen(claim supported by FIR), in which case the candidate will be allowed a time extension of four(4) weeks only.
RPF SI – Medical Examination:
The candidates who appear in Document Verification will be sent for a medical examination at the Railway Hospitals. They will have to qualify in medical category ‘B-1’ as prescribed in the Indian Railway Medical Manual. Those wearing glasses or having flat foot, knock knee, squint eyes, colour blindness and other bodily defects are not eligible for appointment.
Note: Sending for Medical Examination will not guarantee employment and does not reflect that the candidate has been included in the select list.