RPF SI ID Verification – Test Day
In the examination hall as well as at the time of joining, the call letter along with a photocopy of the candidate’s photo identity (bearing exactly the same name as it appears on the call letter) such as
- Voter Card
- Aadhaar Card
- Identity Card issued by the employer in case the candidate is a Govt. Employee
- School/ College/ University Photo ID card in Original to the examination hall
2. The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter, in the Attendance List and requisite documents submitted. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate may not be allowed to appear for the Examination/ Joining.
3. Ration Card will not be accepted as valid id proof for this project.
4. In case of candidates who have changed their name, they will be allowed only if they produce original Gazette notification/their original marriage certificate/affidavit in original.
Signature and digital impression of both thumbs of all candidates appearing for the PET & PMT will be obtained.
Note: If the candidate failed to produce any of the ID Proofs shall NOT be allowed to appear for the CBT.
RPF SI ID Verification – At the time of Document Verification:
- Candidates should enter their Name, Father’s Name and Date of Birth as recorded in 10th/Matriculation certificate only. In cases of name change, candidates shall indicate their changed Name only in the ONLINE application. However, other details shall match with the Matriculation or Equivalent certificate. Date of such change (or) application for such change shall be prior to the last date of submission of ONLINE application. Gazette Notification or any other legal document as applicable for such cases shall have to be submitted at the time of Document Verification (DV).
- In case candidate has changed his name, then gazette notification or any other legal document as applicable should be submitted at the time of document verification. Such candidates should indicate their changed name in the application. However other details should match with the Matriculation or equivalent certificate. Date of such change should be prior to the date of application.
- If the fee is paid through offline mode, the receipt should be preserved. The same should be produced on demand at the time of Document Verification (DV).
- Minorities include Muslims, Christians, Sikhs, Buddhists, Jains and Zoroastrians (Parsis) subject to revision/ deletion/ inclusion, if any, received till the closing date of notification. Minority candidates claiming waiver of examination fee will be required to furnish, at the time of DV, “Minority Category Declaration” affidavit on non-judicial stamp paper that they belong to any of the above minority communities, failing which their candidature will be rejected.
- Economically Backward Class ( EBC) candidates are those whose annual family income is less than Rs. 50,000/-. Such Candidates should have valid Income Certificate in the prescribed format or on the letterhead of the Issuing Authority to this effect. The certificate details should be filled in the online application and same should be submitted at the time of DV.
Reservation During Journey: At the time of obtaining reservation and during journey, the Reservation clerk and/or Ticket Checking staff will ask for the original SC/ST category certificate for verification of genuineness of the candidate. Any attempt to misuse this travelling authority shall lead to rejection of candidature at any stage of the selection process including debarment for future recruitments.
Fee Refund: Candidates who appear in CBT will be eligible for fee refund. For exam fee refund (amount as applicable), they should provide details of beneficiary account viz. Beneficiary name, Bank name, and Account Number and IFSC code.
Signatures of the candidates on all documents should be identical and must be in running hand writing and not in block/capital or disjointed letters. Signatures in different style or language at the time of CBT, PET/PMT and DV etc. may result in cancellation of Candidature.
Free sleeper Class Railway Pass admissible to SC/ST candidates will be part of e-call letter when they are called for various stages of selection viz. CBT/ PET/ PMT/ DV (as applicable) as per the details of the valid Caste certificate furnished in ONLINE application.