RRB ALP and Technicans 2018 – Second Stage CBT Examination Part A, conducted in online Mode, has: a duration of 90 Min, a total of 100 questions and consists of 4 sections, namely – Mathematics, General Intelligence & Reasoning, Basic Science & Engineering and General Awareness on Current Affairs. Candidates must clear the cut-off in all the sections to qualify for the Final selection.
|S.No||Sections||No. of Questions||Time allocated|
|2||General Intelligence and Reasoning|
|3||Basic Science & Engineering|
|4||General awareness on current affairs|
|S.No||Topics (Current Affairs)|
|1||Science & Technology|
|6||Politics and other subjects of importance|
2. Who has won the 13th edition of the National ‘A’ Chess Championship for Blind?
3. The World’s tallest 75 storied hotel named Gevora Hotel has been unveiled in which city recently?
4. Who will be the first female Hindu lawmaker in Pakistan since 1947?
5. Who has become the first Indian golfer to qualify for the China Ladies PGA Tour?
6. Which city International Conference on Unani Medicine held?
7. Which state Government launches DASTAK campaign to eradicate Japanise Encephalitis?
8. Who has been conferred with the 2017 Sahitya Akademi Award for Assamese literature?
9. Parbati Ghose, who passed away recently, was the first female filmmaker of which state?
10. What is the theme of the 2018 World Radio Day (WRD)?
11. Which union minister has inaugurated International Conference on Operations and Maintenance “Indian Power Stations 2018”?
12. Which country will host the 8th edition of Theatre Olympics?
13. The World’s first Robot Ski Challenge was held in which country?
14. The celebration of 70 years of India-Russia Agricultural Relations has held in which state?
15. Which Indian state hosted the 12th edition of International Conference on Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR-2018)?
RRB ALP Technicians General Awareness – Study Guide – Click Here