RRB ALP 2018 – First Stage CBT Examination, conducted in online Mode, has: a duration of 60 Min (80 minutes for eligible PWD candidates accompanied with scribe), a total of 75 questions, a maximum score of 75 marks, and consists of 4 sections, namely – Mathematics, General Intelligence & Reasoning, General Science and General Awareness on Current Affairs. Candidates must clear the cut-off in all the sections to qualify for Second Stage CBT Exam.
|S.No||Sections||No. of Questions||Time allocated|
|1||Mathematics||75||60 minutes (80 minutes for eligible PWD candidates accompanied with scribe)|
|2||General Intelligence and Reasoning|
|4||General awareness on current affairs|
Below mentioned are the different categories of expected questions in the RRB ALP General Science section of First Stage.
2. Who among the following developed the technology of underground nuclear explosion?
3. Which among the following types of coal produces most heat per unit?
4. Which among the following waves is used for communication by artificial satellites?
5. What is found in frequency modulation?
6. Beryllium Sulphate is less soluble in water due to?
7. What is the name of that system which uses radioactivity to decide the period of materials of pre his tone period?
8. Cement is made hard with
9. What happens when a chemical bond is formed?
10. Which among the following is a carbohydrate?
11. Penicillin is extracted from
12. Which is the effect of antigen in an ill person?
13. Which among the following helps in circulation of blood?
14. Which among the following elements increases the absorption of water and calcium in plants?
15. Which wood will become useless soon after exposing in the open air?
RRB ALP Technicians General Science – Study Guide – Click Here