RRB Group D Document Verification
RRB Group D Document Verification (DV)
Candidates shortlisted for RRB Group D Document Verification are required to produce all original documents along with two sets of selfattested photo copies of all documents at the time of DV. Further, these candidates should upload the scanned copies (in true color) of all the original certificates as applicable prior to their DV date through www.rrbdv.in portal.
All Certificates should be either in English or in Hindi only. Where certificates are not in English / Hindi, self-attested translated version (In Hindi / English) should be produced wherever / whenever required. Certificates produced during the DV should be strictly in the prescribed formats.
No additional time will be given to the candidates not producing their original certificates on their date of DV and the candidature of such candidates is liable to be forfeited.
Candidates called for DV will have to pass requisite medical fitness test(s) conducted by the Railway Administration to ensure that the candidates are medically fit to carry out the duties connected with the post(s) opted by them.
] – To know about Physical Efficiency Test
Documents to be brought by candidates (as applicable) for verification are as indicated below
- Matriculation/High School Examination Certificate or Equivalent certificate as Proof for Date of Birth and Matriculation Qualification. (The candidates’ name and father/ mothers’ name mentioned in the application will be verified with reference to the names mentioned in this certificate.)
- NCVT (NTC/NAC) / SCVT Certificate as applicable
- SC/ST certificate in the format as per Annexure – I [Click Here]
- OBC-NCL certificate in the format as per Annexure – II [Click Here]
- Non creamy layer declaration by OBC candidates as per Annexure IIA [Click Here]
- Income Certificate for Waiving Examination Fee for Economically Backward Classes as per Annexure – III [Click Here].
- Original discharge certificate for Ex-servicemen.
- Photo Copy of both sides of Aadhaar Card.
- Medical Certificate for Persons with Disabilities (PWD) as per Annexure –V(A) [Click Here], V(B)[Click Here], V(C) [Click Here] as applicable
- NOC from serving employees with date of appointment.
- NOC from Serving Defence Personnel with probable date of discharge.
- Minority Community declaration on Non – judicial Stamp Paper as per Annexure – IV [Click Here].
- Gazette notification and/or any Legal document in case of formal change of name.
- Receipt of payment if made through a challan at SBI branch or Pay-in-slip at computerized post office.
- Self-Certification by the Transgender candidates
- J & K domicile certificate.
- Decree of divorce/judicial separation from the competent Court of Law as applicable and Affidavit stating that the candidate has not remarried.
- Death Certificate of spouse in case of widow candidate and Affidavit stating that the candidate has not remarried.
- Ex-Servicemen candidates who secure civil employment after applying for this CEN should give self-declaration to the concerned employer about the details of application against this CEN, as soon as they join. The acknowledged copy of this declaration along with NOC from the civil employer should be produced during DV.
- Candidates who wish to be considered against vacancies reserved / or seek age-relaxation must submit the requisite/relevant certificate in original from the Competent Authority, in the prescribed format at the time of DV. Otherwise, their claim for SC/ST/OBC/ExSM/PWD status will not be entertained and their candidature/ applications will be considered under General (UR) category, if eligible. The certificates should be as per the formats annexed.
- The Educational qualification Certificates viz Provisional or Regular Matriculation/ITI/NTC/NAC should contain the date of issue. In case, date of issue of these certificates is after the closing date of the notification, then the consolidated mark sheet with date of declaration of the final qualifying exam or individual mark sheets of all the semesters with date of declaration of each semester results should be submitted. In case of non-availability of date in any of these certificates, then a certificate from the institution/university to this effect (indicating date of declaration of result) should be produced at the time of DV.