1. I want to fill the application form, what are the essential requirements for online registration?
Candidates should have an active mobile number as well as a valid email id. He/she keep his id and mobile number active in the complete recruitment process.
2. I don’t know the procedure for the registration!
You have to enter all the essential details in the column provided. After filling all the details, an OTP will be sent to the Mobile number and email id for the verification. You have to fill the OTP to validate your registration details.
3. After registration, Can I edit the details?
Yes, you can edit the details except for your email id, mobile number and State you applied for.
4. How can I login?
RRB will send a registration id & password to your registered email id. Use that credentials and log-in.
5. How can I get to know that my application is submitted successfully?
Your application will get submitted after you complete all the details. You will also be able to preview & take out a print of your application.
6. I have not received OTP. What should I do?
Check if you are entering the correct mobile number & you are connected to the internet. You can use the option of re-send OTP if you have inserted the correct number.
7. I forgot my password, how can I recover it?
Your password will be your Date of Birth in DDMMYYYY format. For example, if your Date of Birth is 1 September 1992. Your password will be 01091992.
8. Will I be allowed to edit the details after successful registration?
Yes, but you will be charged for the same. You have to pay Rs 250 (Non-refundable). You can do it just twice.
9. What are the documents needed at the time of application registration?
At the time of registration, you should keep ready the following
- Scanned passport size photo (20kb-50kb).
- Scanned Caste certificate (50kb to 100kb). (If applicable)
- Scanned passport size photo of the scribe (20kb-50kb). (If applicable)
10. What is the application Fees?
||For all candidates except the fee concession categories mentioned below at Sl No 2
||For Candidates belonging to SC / ST / Ex-Serviceman / PWDs / Female / Transgender /
Minorities / Economically backward class.
*This fee of Rs 250 shall be refunded duly deducting bank charges, on appearing in CBT.