2. What is the Medical Standard for RRC Group D 2019?
The medical requirements against different medical standards for different categories are outlined below:
fit in all
|Distant Vision: 6/9, 6/9 without glasses (no fogging test)
Near Vision: Sn. 0.6, 0.6 without glasses and Must pass tests for Colour Vision, Binocular Vision, Night Vision, Mesopic vision etc.
fit in all
|Distant Vision: 6/9, 6/9 with or without glasses (power of lenses not to exceed 2D).
Near Vision: Sn: 0.6, 0.6 with or without glasses and Must pass test for Colour Vision, Binocular Vision, Night Vision, Myopic vision etc.
fit in all
|Distant Vision: 6/9, 6/12 with or without glasses (power of lenses not to exceed 4D),
Near Vision: Sn. 0.6, 0.6 with or without glasses when reading or close work is required and Must pass test for Colour Vision, Binocular Vision, Night Vision, Mesopic vision etc.
fit in all
|Distant Vision: 6/9, 6/12 with or without glasses (power of lenses not to exceed 4D).
Near Vision: Sn. 0.6, 0.6 with or without glasses when reading or close work is required and must pass test for Binocular Vision etc
fit in all
|Distant Vision: 6/12, 6/18 with or without glasses.
Near Vision: Sn. 0.6, 0.6 with or without glasses when reading or close work is required.
fit in all
|Distant Vision: 6/12, NIL with or without glasses.
Near Vision: Sn. 0.6 combined with or without glasses where reading or close work is required.
3. What is the age limit for level-1 posts in RRC Group D 2019?
Date of birth of candidates should be between the dates given below (Both dates inclusive):
|Upper limit of Date of Birth
(Not earlier than)
|Lower limit of
Date of Birth
(Not later than)
|1||18 to 33||02.07.1986||02.07.1983||02.07.1981||01.07.2001|
4. I am in my last year of graduation. Can I apply for RRC Group D 2019 Recruitment?
No, Candidates waiting for final results of prescribed educational qualifications should not apply.
5. Can I apply for different zones for different posts?
No, You can only apply from one zone only.
2. What is the application fee and will I get a refund?
UR & OBC: Rs. 500/-
Out of this fee of Rs.500/-, an amount of Rs.400/- shall be refunded duly deducting bank charges, on appearing in CBT.
3. Can I modify my application form after submission?
4. Can I change my mobile number or e-mail after submitting the application?
No! RRBs/RRCs will send all recruitment related communications only through SMS and email till the recruitment is completely over and you will not be able to change the mobile number or your email.
5. Can I send the printouts of the application via post?
No! Candidates need not send printouts of application or certificates or copies to the RRBs/RRcs concerned by post.
6. Is it important to fulfill the prescribed medical standards for the post I am applying for?
Yes! Candidates called for document verification will have to pass requisite medical fitness test(s) conducted by the Railway Administration to ensure that the candidates are medically fit to carry out the duties connected with the post(s) opted by them.
7. Will the CBT happen in my own city?
Center/ City allocation for CBTs will depend upon technical and logistical feasibility. Candidates may have to travel to other Cities/ States for attending CBTs.
8. I want to change my exam centre? How can I do so?
No! Request for the change of Exam Centre will not be allowed under any circumstance.
9. What is the exam fee for PwBD and will there be any kind of refund from this amount?
For PwBD, the exam fee is Rs 250 which will be refunded duly deducted bank charges on appearing in 1st stage CBT.
10. I have to pay the fee offline, what is the procedure to do so?
You can submit the offline fee payment through
2. What all the different posts are there under RRC Group D Level-1 Notification?
|4||Assistant Depot (Stores)||Stores|
|5||Assistant Loco Shed (Diesel)||Mechanical|
|6||Assistant Loco Shed (Electrical)||Electrical|
|7||Assistant Operations (Electrical)||Electrical|
|9||Assistant Signal & Telecom||S and T|
|10||Assistant Track Machine||Engineering|
|11||Assistant TL & AC||Electrical|
|12||Assistant TL & AC (Workshop)||Electrical|
|15||Assistant Works (Workshop)||Engineering|
|17||Track Maintainer Grade IV||Engineering|
2. I would like to know the exam pattern of CBT?
The examination duration and number of questions for CBT are indicated below:
|No of Questions (each of 1 mark) from||Total No of
2. The website is not loading and I am unable to login to my account. What should I do?
Wait for some time and try again. This problem happens when the Internet connection is weak or when too many people are on the website at the same time.
3. The details provided on my admit card is incorrect. What should I do?
Contact the RRB/RRC official authority directly.
4. The website is not accepting my Application Number / Registration Number. What should I do?
You might have entered the wrong Registration Number. Check the inbox of your registered mail ID/phone number for the correct Registration ID. If the problem persists, contact the official authorities.