|1||For PwBD / Female /Transgender/ Ex-Servicemen candidates and candidates belonging to SC/ST/Minority Communities/ Economically Backward Class.||Rs.250/-|
|1||For all candidates except the fee concession categories mentioned below at
Out of this fee of Rs 500 an amount of Rs 400 shall be refunded in due course
duly deducting bank charges as applicable on appearing in CBT.
|2||For PwBD / Female /Transgender/ Ex-Servicemen candidates and candidates
belonging to SC/ST/Minority Communities/ Economically Backward Class.
This fee of Rs 250 shall be refunded in due course duly deducting bank charges as applicable on appearing in CBT.
Modes of Payment of Fee:
Closing Date and Time of Fee Payment:
1. The offline payment will be allowed till 15:00 hrs. of 05.04.2019 and Online payment will be allowed till 23.59 hrs. of 05.04.2019, for candidates who register successfully till 23:59 hrs. of 31.03.2019. After making payment, these candidates should submit their applications on or before 23.59 hrs. of 12.04.2019.
2.All applicable service charges for fee payment through the mode of payment chosen shall be borne by the candidate. If the fee is paid through offline mode viz. point 1 (b) i and ii above, the receipt should be preserved. The same should be produced on demand at the time of document verification.
3. Minorities include Muslims, Christians, Sikhs, Buddhists, Jains and Zoroastrians (Parsis) subject to revision/ deletion/ inclusion, if any, received till the closing date for ONLINE registration of application for this CEN.
Candidates belonging to minority communities availing waiver of examination fee will be required to furnish, at the time of document verification “Minority Community Declaration” affidavit on non-judicial stamp paper that they belong to any of the above minority communities, failing which their candidature will be rejected.
4. Economically Backward Class (EBC) candidates are those whose annual family income is less than Rs. 50,000. Such candidates should have valid income certificate on the date of application in the prescribed format or on the letter head of the issuing authority to this effect before filling the application and submit the same at the time of document verification, failing which their candidature will be rejected. Candidates having BPL Card and Izzat MST are also eligible for fee concession under EBC. The EBC candidates seeking fee concession should fill in the relevant Certificate/ Card Number, issue date, issuing authority, place of issue and state in the ONLINE application.
5. In case of online payment (Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking and UPI), the candidates should confirm if they wish to receive the refundable portion of examination fee (Rs 400/- or Rs 250/- as applicable) on attending 1st Stage CBT in the account from which they have made payment or alternatively provide the beneficiary account in which they wish to receive the refund viz. Beneficiary Name, Account Number, Name of bank and its IFSC Code. The refundable portion of examination fee shall be refunded duly deducting bank charges as applicable. The candidates who have made payment through SBI Challan or Post office Challan Mode should provide details of beneficiary account in which they wish to receive the refund viz. Beneficiary Name, Account Number, Name of bank and its IFSC Code. The responsibility to furnish correct bank account details lies on the candidates and RRBs will not entertain any correspondence from the candidate on this account.
6. The examination fee paid by the candidates whose application is incomplete or those who have not submitted their application or whose application is rejected, will not be refunded.
(d) Check RRB wise Vacancies for the qualification and Reservation Category of the candidate: The candidates are advised to check the Post Parameter Table and Vacancy Table in this CEN to ascertain vacancies notified against all RRBs and then decide the RRB for which they wish to apply and ensure that the RRB to which they wish to fill the online application is having vacancies for their educational qualification, community/ category and eligibility in terms of age, medical standards, disability etc.
(e) Following steps may be followed to ascertain the availability of vacancies and candidate‘s eligibility for various posts notified:
(f) Candidates are required to go to the link provided for filling ONLINE application and fill up the personal details/ Bio-Data, fee paid etc. carefully. They are also required to exercise their option/preference for Post(s), Railwa(s)/ Production Unit(s).
Candidates are further advised to visit the official website(s) of RRBs/RRCs frequently to get the latest information on various stages of recruitment process or any changes about this CEN.
The onus is on the candidates to prove with valid documents that all the information submitted by them in the ONLINE application is true.
i) In the Part II of application page, candidate has to indicate their priority/ preference of the posts.
Set priority/ preferences for posts: If the candidate is eligible for more than one post based on his/ her educational qualification and other details furnished, he/ she must set the priority/preferences for these posts. The list of posts (in the chosen RRC) for which a candidate is eligible is displayed. Similarly, if the chosen RRC has vacancies for more than one Railway/ Production Unit, then vacancies for all such Railways/ Production Units for which a candidate is eligible, will be listed out. The candidate should fill their priority/ preferences number in the textbox against each post that they are eligible for, in the RRC they are applying to.
j) Scribe for PwBD Candidates: Indicate option for scribe if you are a PwBD candidate and eligible for scribe. Only the candidates suffering from Visually Impairment (VI) or the candidates whose writing speed is affected by Cerebral Palsy/ muscular dystrophy/ candidates with Locomotor disability (one arm)/ Intellectual disability (Autism, specific learning disability and mental illness) are eligible for availing scribe against this CEN. In case you have firmed up the scribe, then enter the details of scribe such as name, father‘s name, educational qualification etc. The scribe so arranged should not himself/ herself be the candidate for the notification for which the candidate is appearing and same scribe should not be engaged for more than one candidate.
k) Detailed Educational Qualification: Furnish all the relevant information on the qualification as required in the application.
l) Choice of Exam Language: English is the default language. In case the candidate wishes to choose any other language, then the same can be selected from the drop down list of languages. The languages listed are Assamese, Bengali, Gujarati, Hindi, Kannada, Konkani, Malayalam, Manipuri, Marathi, Odia, Punjabi, Tamil, Telugu and Urdu. In case of any difference/ discrepancy/ dispute in the Questions between English and the opted language, the content of English version shall prevail.
m) Complete the balance fields e.g. Mother Tongue, Moles/ Identification Marks, Address etc.
n) Bank Account Details for Refund: Candidates who attend 1st Stage CBT are eligible for refund of examination fee as per details. All candidates who have given the confirmation to receive their refund to the account from which they have made the application fee payment, need not fill these details and hence, this will not be visible for them. Only those candidates who do not wish to receive the refund in the account through which they paid examination fee should provide the details of Beneficiary Account in which they wish to receive the refund viz. Beneficiary Name, Account Number, Name of Bank and IFSC Code in the Online Application.
o) Candidates may indicate their consent or otherwise for sharing the scores obtained by them in Railway exams with other Ministries/ Departments/ PSUs and Private organizations, for recruitment in their organizations.
4. Select upload Signature Tab and upload your Scanned Signature. The signature image should comply with the following specifications.
5. Specification for Signature Image:
6. Scanning and Resizing of the Photograph and Signature:
a. Set the scanner resolution to a minimum of 100 dpi (dots per inch).
b. Set Color to True Color. File Size as specified above.
c. Crop the image in the scanner to the edge of the photograph/ signature, then use the upload editor to crop the image to the final size (as specified above).
d. The image file should be in JPG or JPEG format. An example file name is: image01.jpg or image01.jpeg.
e. Image dimensions can be checked by listing the folder files or moving the mouse over the file image icon. Candidates can easily obtain photo and signature in .jpeg format not exceeding 50KB & 40KB respectively by using MS Paint or MS Office Picture Manager.
f. Scanned photograph and signature in any format can be saved in .jpg format by using “Save As” option in the File menu and size can be reduced below 50KB (photograph) & 40KB (signature) by using crop and then resize option in the “Image” menu. Similar options are available in other photo editors also.
SC/ST Certificate Upload:
Candidates belonging to SC/ST community who have opted to avail Free Rail Travel, have to upload scanned copy of their SC/ ST certificates (JPG/ JPEG format, 50 KB – 100 KB) also for availing the facility of Free Travel Authority (Second Class Railway Pass).