|S.No||Sections||No. of Questions||Maximum marks||Time allocated|
|1||General/Financial Awareness||50||50||35 minutes|
|2||General English||40||40||35 minutes|
|3||Quantitative Aptitude||50||50||45 minutes|
|4||Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude||50||60||45 minutes|
|Total||190||200||2 Hours 40 minutes|
2. The World Investment Report has been published annually since 1991 by?
3. What is the full form of ‘CORE’ in core banking services?
4. Which of the following is not an instrument of money market?
5. RBI was nationalized on –
1. Which of the following would be the FIRST sentence after rearrangement?
2. Which of the following would be the THIRD sentence after rearrangement?
2. Which of the following combinations of exam – Day – Time Duration is correct ?
3. What was the main technology used in third generation computers?
4. What was the main technology used in fourth generation computers?
5. Fifth generation computers are based on which of the following?
2. Find the lowest common multiple of 24, 36 and 40.
3. A vendor bought toffees at 6 for a rupee. How many for a rupee must he sell to gain 20%?
4. A alone can do a piece of work in 6 days and B alone in 8 days. A and B undertook to do it for Rs. 3200. With the help of C, they completed the work in 3 days. How much is to be paid to C?
5. One card is drawn at random from a pack of 52 cards. What is the probability that the card drawn is a face card (Jack, Queen and King only)?
!!…Hard work beats talent when talent doesn’t work hard…!!