Along with the admit card and the necessary stationery such as Black or blue ballpoint pen, the candidates must bring a photo identity proof of any of the following listed, in the official letterhead in original as well as a self-attested Photocopy thereof to the examination hall.
- Unique Identification Card (Aadhar)
- PAN Card
- Driving License
- Voter’s Card
- Bank Passbook with duly attested Photograph Duly attested photograph
- Identity Card issued by School or College/Gazetted Officer
1. Candidates must carry the original and photocopy of any one of the above Photo ID proof.
2. All the candidates must ensure that their name on the call letter matches exactly with the one on the photo identity proof that they choose to carry on the day of the exam. Candidates and in particular female aspirants who may have changed their first/last/middle name post marriage must ensure that all the particulars match in the admit card.
3. The photocopy of Identity proof should be submitted along with call letter to the invigilators in the examination hall, failing which or if the identity of candidates is in doubt the candidate will not be permitted to appear for the test.
4. In case of any discrepancy in the admit card and the photo identity proof, the candidate will be debarred from appearing for the exam.