2. What is the exam date of SSC CGL Tier-II Exam?
The SSC CGL Tier-II examination will be held from 22-06-2020 to 25-06-2020.
3. Is there any chance I can Postpone my Exam?
Candidates cannot change/postpone the exam public sector exams cannot be postpone for any other personal reason.
4. Is There Any way that I can Change the Exam Date for SSC CGL?
Candidates cannot change the examination date until there is a critical situation that makes it necessary to postpone the paper of one whole center.
2. What happens if candidate is found carrying any of the Prohibited items inside examination hall?
If any candidate is found carrying any of these prohibited items inside the examination hall, the candidate will be barred from the SSC CGL examination for three years.
3. When the candidates will be allowed into the examination hall?
For Morning session Entry will be allowed only between 8:30 am to 9:30 am, for 1:45 pm session entry will be allowed only from 11:45 am to 12:45 pm and for 4:15 pm session entry will be allowed only from 2:45 pm to 3:45 pm.
4. What ID Proof Should I Carry Along with Admit Card?
Candidates should Carry any one of the valid ID proof which was issued by Government of India.
5. Can I Use Calculator In the Exam Hall?
No, Hopefuls are not support to use any of the electronic devices while in Examination Hall. Such kind of things would be treated as misconduct and the candidate may loose the exam.
2. Why are we asked to fill three different centers for examination?
A candidate is asked to fill three different centers for an examination so that if one of the centers gets filled then you can be sent to another center, which would be of your preference.