: It is important for the candidates to manage your time accordingly when you take up any section. It is advised that they should not spend too much time solving one tricky question.
Try to Learn Short-cut Methods and Formulas
: All the candidates are required to have a proper understanding of the formulas and shortcuts of solving the questions. This will help you in solving the questions accurately.
Don’t be Anxious
: Do not get anxious at the eleventh-hour of the exam. Revise your notes and get ready for the exam.
Practice of previous year papers
: Aspirants must prepare previous year question papers to know the exam pattern, difficulty level, topic-wise distribution of questions, marking scheme etc. Solving previous year question papers will build confidence in candidates and increase their question-solving skills.
: Attempt all the questions accurately in order to achieve a good score in the exam. Guessing habit will put your correctly marked answers at stake.
: This is another parameter that will be important for exam point of view because you need to clear the sectional as well as overall cutoff and given the rising levels of banking exams, you’ll need to attempt enough questions.
: Mock Tests plays an important role in SSC CPO Preparation. Candidates should attempt mock tests after completing the syllabus as it will fine-tune their strategy and sharpen time management skills. If possible try to give the online mock test, it takes you proper feel of exam & you can Manage your time for solving the questions.
- Aspirants are bound to give a certain amount of time to a particular topic or subject when his preparations are revolving around a plan.
- The topics are like milestones to be crossed to them.
- Once you are done with a particular topic, you are kind of excited for the next one.
- Also, when there is a plan, there is a deadline too to wind up certain topics within a certain period of time.
- Regular studies reduce the level of stress, as the number of topics to be done does not accumulate into blizzards, hence provide the aspirant with a better physical and mental health.
- Practicing with Test Series helps you ace the original tests/examinations.
- Computer based Test Series for SSC CPO also help you save your time as they simulate the real tests and let you know you how to attempt the questions in a way that you are able to attempt the maximum number of questions within the stipulated time.
- Many test series comprise of a range of questions that equate the level of frequently asked questions, previous year questions, and new pattern questions for SSC CPO Written Examination.