2. Vinesh Phogat is an Indian?
3. What is the meaning of “N” in NCLT?
Answer:National (National Company Law Tribunal)
4. What is the meaning of “M” in MIBOR?
Answer:Mumbai (Mumbai Interbank Offered Rate)
5. Where is the headquarters of Central Registry of Securitisation Asset Reconstruction and Security Interest of India (CERSAI)?
6. Bhat is the currency of?
7. Where is the headquarters of Fincare Small Finance Bank?
8. ________ launched India’s first live payments bank in March 2017.
9. Shilong is capital city of?
10. Hindi Writer ________ awarded Jnanpith award 2017.
11. IFFI personality of the year award for?
12. What is the meaning of “E” in EFTPOS?
Answer:Electronic (Electronic funds transfer at point of sale)
13. Which bank has launched YONO (You Need Only One) app?
14. Where is the headquarters of IDFC Bank?
15. Where is the headquarters of NABARD?
16. Prime Minister Kirti Nidhi Bista passed away. He was former PM of?
17. Sonali Bank Limited is a state-owned leading commercial bank in?
18. Great Indian Bustard Sanctuary is a wildlife sanctuary in?
19. The Indira Sagar Dam is a multipurpose project of?
20. Cuttack is a city in the eastern Indian state of Odisha. cuttack city is situated on the bank of which river?
21. What is the meaning of “B” in CBLO?
Answer:Borrowing (Collateralized Borrowing and Lending Obligations)
22. Where is the headquarter of Equitas Small Finance Bank?
23. What is the function of NACH?
24. Venue of AIBA Championship 2017?
25. What is the currency of Malaysia?
26. What is the meaning of “A” in PCA?
Answer:Action (Prompt Corrective Action)
27. Every Year 4th January is celebrated as which day?
Answer:World Braille Day
28. Where is the Head Office of Standard Chartered Bank?
29. Where is the Head Office of World Food Programme/Organisation?
30. Manik Banerjee related to which field?
31. United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change (UNFCCC) meeting 2017?
32. Gobind Sagar is a man-made reservoir situated in which state?
33. Where is the Headquaters of SIDBI?
34. Imphal is the capital of which state?
35. Riel is the currency of which country?
36. Ayodhya, also known as Saketa, is an ancient city of India, believed to be the birthplace of Rama and setting of the epic Ramayana. Ayodhya located which bank of which river?
37. Name the country, which will host the BRICS summit 2018?
38. Name the most populated state in India?
39. The Indira Gandhi Prize for Peace, Disarmament and Development is awarded to ___________ for his leadership of the country and his achievements during the momentous 10 years from 2004 to 2014.
Answer: Manmohan Singh
40. Bharatiya Reserve Bank Note Mudran Private Limited (BRBNMPL) was established by ________ as its wholly owned subsidiary?
41. The new Rs 50 denomination banknotes. It has a ___________ with Chariot on the reverse.
Answer:motif of Hampi
42. RuPay a new card payment scheme launched by?
43. What is the meaning of “I” in LEI?
Answer:Identifier (Legal Entity Identifier)
44. What is the meaning of “E” in AEPS?
Answer:Enabled (Aadhaar Enabled Payment System)
45. Where was Sangai festival 2017 held?
46. Baglihar Dam located in?
Answer:Jammu and Kashmir
47. Karun Kaladharan Nair related to which sports?
48. Which country is not a member of BIMSTEC?