1. Excluding stoppages, the speed of a bus is 54 kmph and including stoppages, it is 45 kmph. For how many minutes does the bus stop per hour?
2. In a flight of 600 km, an aircraft was slowed down due to bad weather. Its average speed for the trip was reduced by 200 km/hr and the time of flight increased by 30 minutes. The duration of the flight is:
A. 1 hour
B. 2 hours
C. 3 hours
D. 4 hours
3. Today is Monday. After 61 days, it will be :
4. What percentage of numbers from 1 to 70 have 1 or 9 in the unit’s digit?
5. In the first 10 overs of a cricket game, the run rate was only 3.2. What should be the run rate in the remaining 40 overs to reach the target of 282 runs?
Test of Reasoning
1. If Z = 52 and ACT = 48, then BAT will be equal to
2. Rubber is related to Tree in the same way as Silk is related to ______
3. Ayush was born two years after his father’s marriage. His mother is five years younger than his father but 20 years older than Ayush who is 10 years old. At what age did the father get married ?
A. 23 years
B. 25 years
C. 33 years
D. 35 years
4. Directions : For the Assertion (A) and Reason (R) below, choose the correct alternative
Assertion (A) : Eskimos reside in igloos.
Reason (R) : No other material except snow is available.
A. Both A and R are true and R is the correct explanation of A.
B. Both A and R are true but R is NOT the correct explanation of A.
C. A is true but R is false.
D. A is false but R is true.
5. Pointing to a person, a man said to a woman, “His mother is the only daughter of your father.” How was the woman related to the person ?
1. Tripitakas are sacred books of
D. None of the above
2. The group of metals Fe, Co, Ni may best called as
A. Transition metals
B. Main group metals
C. Alkali metals
D. Rare metals
3. The number of major languages, recognized in the Indian Union as official language, are
4. The head quarters of Sahitya Akademi is at
C. New Delhi
5. ICICI is the name of a
A. Chemical industry
D. Financial institution