TS Police Constable General Instructions – Prohibited Items to the Exam Center
- Any stationery item like textual material (printed or written), bits of papers, Geometry/Pencil Box, Plastic Pouch, Calculator, Scale, Writing Pad, Pen Drives, Log Table, Electronic Pen/Scanner.
- Any communication device like Mobile Phone, Bluetooth, Earphones, Microphone, Pager, Health Band etc.
- Other items like Goggles, Handbags, Hairpin, Hairband, Belt, Cap, Any watch/Wrist Watch, Camera, Any metallic item, Any eatable item opened or packed, water bottle.
- Any other item which could be used for unfair means for hiding communication devices like camera, blue tooth devices etc.
Note: All ornaments like Ring, Earrings, Nose pin, Chain/Necklace, Pendants, Badge, brooch etc. will be thoroughly checked.
TS Police Constable General Instructions – Particulars to be Noted
All your personal belongings (such as bags, pouches, ear/headphones, laptops etc.) must be placed at the designated area outside the examination hall.
- Please note carefully your Roll Number, date, time and venue for the examination given.
- Please do not bring any valuable belongings except the essential materials required for the examinations.
- Students should report at the centre
- Do not leave your seat unless you are allowed.
TS Police Constable General Instructions – Punctuality in Attendance
- Candidates should be present at the examination hall at least 30 minutes prior to reporting time.
- Candidates arriving late will not be permitted to enter the Examination Hall.
TS Police Constable General Instructions – Compliance with Instructions
- You should scrupulously follow the instructions given by test administrators and the invigilators at all the stages of the examination for which you have been called.
- If you violate the instructions you will be disqualified and may also be asked to leave the examination hall.
TS Police Constable General Instructions – Use of Books, Notes, Calculators & Cell Phones
- No calculator separate or with watch is allowed inside the examination hall.
- No Cell phones will be allowed inside the examination hall.
- No books, slide rulers, note books or written notes will be allowed inside the examination hall.
TS Police Constable General Instructions – Use of Stationery
- Candidates should bring Blue / Black Ball Point pens along with them. Candidates have to answer the questions using Blue / Black Ball Point Pen only
TS Police Constable General Instructions – Rough work
- You should do all the necessary rough work on sheet provided only. After the online test is over, you should hand over the sheet, given for rough work to the invigilator and after the Descriptive Paper (DP) is over you should hand over the DP to the invigilator before leaving the room.
- Any candidate who does not return the above material or is found to attempt to take or pass on the questions or answers inside or outside the examination hall will be disqualified and the TSLPRB may take further action against him as per rules of the TSLPRB.