2. What is the responsibility of NTA for, UGC-NET Dec 2018?
3. When will be the Online Application form for UGC NET Dec 2018 be available on website?
4. When will UGC-NET, 2018 Examination be conducted?
5. Whether the examination will be offline or online?
6. Will NTA reserve its discretion to fix the center in a city which is given in the Anexure-I?
7. Can a center be allotted by the NTA manually?
8. How long will the result/award of UGC-NET Dec, 2018 be valid?
9. The dates of Examination of UGC-NET December, 2018 clashes with CTET and West Bengal SET Exam.
10. Where will the NET Qualified Candidate get the E-Certificate?
11. Is there any Negative Marking in the UGC-NET December, 2018?
12. How can I select the Date and Slot of Examination of UGC-NET December, 2018?
13. In case the Photograph is not having Name & Date of the Photograph, would the form be rejected?
14. In case, the Candidate has uploaded Blue Signature instead of a Black Signature in the application form of UGC-NET December, 2018. Is it okay?
15. Is there any helpline for UGCNET Dec, 2018 examination for the aspirants?
2. Whether the examination will be offline or online?
3. What is the syllabus for UGCNET Dec, 2018?
4. Is there any change in the syllabus of UGC-NET, prescribed in UGC-NET Dec, 2018?
5. Can NTA fix the examination center in any city other than the options exercised by the candidates?
6. What are the duration/timings of UGC-NET Dec, 2018?
7. How to fill up ‘online’ application form for UGC-NET Dec, 2018? Are there any guidelines for the students before filling the application form?
8. What action is to be taken if the candidate has opted English as a medium for examination and wants to appear in Hindi medium?
9. Is Thumb Impression mandatory while filling UGC NET Dec 2018 application?
10. What should I do, if ‘continuous timeout’ or ‘file not found error’ occurs while filling online application form of UGC NET Dec 2018?
11. What are the enclosures that should be attached with the confirmation page to be sent to the Board’s?
12. I have no access to a computer and no experience with Computer Based Examination. How can I prepare for the exam?
13. What do the candidates need to bring to the exam center?
Candidates are advised not to bring any other item at the examination centres. There will not be any arrangement for safe keeping of any material at the centre. Neither NTA nor centre will be responsible for any loss, delay etc.
14. Will any candidate be able to leave early if he finishes the test before the allocated test time?
15. If one does not get Admit Card, whom should he contact?
16. How will one know the result of the UGC-NET Dec, 2018?
17. Can a candidate change the examination center after allotment of roll number?
18. If mistakenly during filling up of the form, wrong particulars are filled in the online form, how it will be corrected.
19. Can anyone cancel the application submitted for UGCNET Dec, 2018?
2. What is the minimum qualification for appearing in UGC-NET Dec, 2018 for candidates of unreserved category?
3. What is the minimum qualification for appearing in UGC-NET Dec, 2018 for candidates of reserved category/ physically handicapped category/ PWD candidates?
4. What is the age limit/relaxation criteria for the candidates appearing in UGC-NET Dec, 2018?
Assistant Professor: There is no upper age limit for applying for eligibility for Assistant Professor.
5. Is there any exemption available for the eligibility for assistant professor?
6. What is the reservation criteria for seats falling under the jurisdiction of States?
7. Can I apply for multiple subjects while filling the online application form of UGC-NET December, 2018?
8. The result of final year examination of Master’s Degree is awaited, OR The Candidate who is in First year of Master’s Degree, am I eligible to fill the online application form of UGC-NET December, 2018?
2. How to remit fee for UGC-NET Dec, 2018?
3. If any candidate faces any problem in remittance of fee due to failed transaction, what can he/she do?
4. If a candidate for any reason has not appeared in the examination, is there any provision for fee refund?
(ii) The use of Aadhaar for the candidates of UGC-NET December, 2018 will enhance the accuracy of the candidates’ details. This will also help in ascertaining identities of the candidates at the Examination Centres. Aadhaar obviates the need for producing multiple documents to prove one‟s identity.
(iii) Accordingly, NTA has decided to use Aadhaar for the candidates of UGC NET December, 2018, and hereby notifies the following: