. ID – requirements
: Candidates will have to invariably produce and submit the requisite documents such as valid call letter, a photocopy of photo-identity proof bearing the same name as it appears on the online submitted application form etc. at the time of examination.
. Admit Card
: The candidate must show, on demand, the Admit Card downloaded/ printed from the NTA’s website for admission in the examination room/ hall. A candidate who does not possess the valid Admit Card shall not be permitted for the examination under any circumstances by the Centre Superintendent
. Punctuality in Attendance
: The candidates shall report at the Examination Centre two hours before
the commencement of the examination so as to complete the frisking and registration formalities well before time. The registration desk will be closed 30 minutes
prior to the examination.
. Compliance with Instructions
: Candidates should scrupulously follow the instructions given by test administrators and the invigilators at all the stages of the examination for which they have been called. If any candidate violates the instructions they will be disqualified and may also be asked to leave the examination hall.
: A seat indicating Roll Number will be allotted to each candidate. Candidates should find and sit on their allocated seat only. Any candidate found to have changed room/ hall or the seat on his/ her own other than allotted, his/ her candidature shall be cancelled and no plea would be accepted for it.
. The candidate should ensure that the question paper available on the computer is as per his/ her opted subject indicated in the Admit Card. In case, the subject of question paper is other than his/ her opted subject, the same may be brought to the notice of the Invigilator concerned.
. Items not allowed inside the examination center
- Candidates are not allowed to carry any baggage inside the Examination Centre. NTA will not be responsible for any belongings stolen or lost at the premises.
- Candidates are not allowed to carry any textual material, Calculators, Docu Pen, Slide Rules, Log Tables and Electronic Watches with facilities of calculator, printed or written material, bits of papers, mobile phone, Blue-tooth devices, pager or any other electronic gadget/ device etc.
- The candidates are prohibited to bring any kind of electronic gadgets/ device in the examination room/ hall. If any candidate is in possession of any of the above item, his/ her candidature will be treated as unfairmeans and lead to cancellation of the current examination and also debar the candidate for future examination(s) and the material will be seized.
- Smoking, chewing gutka, spitting etc. in the Examination Room/ Hall is strictly prohibited.
- Tea, coffee, cold drinks, snacks or eatable things are not allowed to be taken inside the examination room/ hall during examination hours.
Candidates suffering from diabetes are allowed to carry into the examination hall the eatables like sugar tablets/ fruits (like banana/apple/ orange) and transparent water bottle. However, they will not be allowed to carry packed foods like chocolate/ candy/ sandwich etc.
8. No candidate, without the special permission of the Centre Superintendent or the Invigilator concerned, will leave their seat or Examination Room/ Hall until the full duration of the paper is over. Candidates must follow the instructions strictly as instructed by the Centre Superintendent/ Invigilators. Candidates should not leave the room/ hall without handing over their rough sheets to the invigilator on duty in the Room/ Hall.
9. Rough Work: All calculations/ writing work are to be done only in the rough sheet provided at the centre in the examination Room/ Hall and on completion of the test candidates must hand over the rough sheets to the invigilator on duty in the Room/ Hall.
10. Candidate may approach the Centre Superintendent/ Invigilator in the room for any technical assistance, first aid emergency or any other information during the course of examination.
For any queries or issues regarding Computer Based Test, the candidates may contact on Mobile Numbers available on UGC NET website.
For those who are unable to appear on the scheduled date of test for any reason, re-test shall not be held by the NTA under any circumstances.