Gateways to many public sector jobs are open for candidates who qualify the UGC NET
The scorecard is valid to take entry into the Recruitment Process of many Government Industrial Organisations.
On the contrary, the recruiting organizations also have access to the UGC NET
qualified candidates and their academic profiles. They can shortlist them directly for vacant positions.
The top nine organizations that offer public sector jobs to UGC NET qualified candidates
- Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL)
- Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL)
- National Thermal Power Corporation Limited (NTPC)
- Power Grid Corporation of India Limited
- Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC)
- Naval Materials Research Laboratory (NMRL)
- Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL)
- Oil India Limited (OIL)
- Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL)
The salary packages in these PSUs shall vary from INR 25000 to INR 45000 monthly.