2. Is there any chance I can Postpone my Exam?
Candidates cannot change/ postpone the exam. Exams cannot be postpone for any other personal reason.
2. On the exam day, can I carry a xerox copy of my admit card?
No. You must carry any one of the valid photo id proofs in original. A Xerox or scanned copy will not be accepted at XAT exam center.
3. Do I have to paste my photograph in XAT Admit card?
Yes, post downloading XAT Admit card 2019, you must paste a recent photograph. It must be the same one as that used during registration. Entry to exam hall will be granted only after you paste the photograph.
4. What can I do if I lost my XAT Admit Card 2019?
Do not worry! If by some unfortunate event you happen to lose your XAT Admit Card, log-in to XAT official website and reprint it. You can download and print your admit card by logging in your candidate’s profile till the exam day.
5. I forgot my password, how can I download my XAT admit card?
If you have forgotten the XAT 2019 password saved at the time of filling up the XAT application form, you can create a new password. To create a new password go to XAT login page and click on forgot password tab. Follow the instruction and change your password to login again.
6. Can I show a digital copy of XAT admit card at the exam centre?
Only printout of the original XAT 2019 admit card will be accepted at the exam centre. Digital copy or a photocopy of the XAT admit card is not admissible.
2. Can Anyone Change the Examination Center for XAT 2018-19?
No request for change of centre/ venue/ date/ session for Examination shall be entertained.
3. Do NTA Organization Provides Transportation Facility for the candidates who are very Far?
No, as mentioned in the advertisement Organization won’t provide any facilities. Candidates should maintain there own Tranportation Irrespective of States.
4. Is There Any way that I can Change the Exam Date for XAT?
Candidates cannot change the examination date until there is a critical situation that makes it necessary to postpone the paper of one whole centre.
5. I forgot to Wash my hands as I applied Mehandi on it and unable to give the thumb impression?
A: In that case exam conducting body will have to take the finger print on authorized paper along with thumb impression and signature of the candidate and submit it to NTA Organization.