CBT III will consist of test batteries. Each test has a separate time limit and will be provided at the time of the examination. There will be no negative marking in the Computer Based Aptitude Test III. THe Aptitude Test has been designed to critically assess the candidates ability(strengths and weaknesses) to perform in work fields where safety and attention to details is crucial. [RRB ALP CBT III – Psycho Aptitude Test – Exam Pattern & Question Types]
1. Memory Test – Aptitude Test for Measuring Memory
2. Following Directions – Aptitude Test to Measure the Ability to Follow Directions
3. Depth Perception – Aptitude Test to Measure Depth Perception.
4. Concentration Test – Aptitude Test to Measure Concentration.
5. Perceptual Speed Test – Aptitude Test to Measure Perceptual Speed.