A candidate is considered as an eligible beneficiary only if the candidate has verifiable proof of identity in the form of a valid Aadhaar card, or a Voter ID card, and a bank account.
Eligible beneficiaries can write for all the details to email@example.com.
2. Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL): Under this component of the Scheme, individuals who possess prior learning experience or skills are assessed and certified.
3. Special Projects: This component envisages the creation of a platform to facilitate training in special areas.
4. Kaushal and Rozgar Yojna: Since active participation is critical for the success of PMKVY, the social and community mobilization ensures leveraging the cumulative knowledge of the community.
5. Placement Guidelines: PMKVY envisages to establish the link between the aspiration, aptitude, and knowledge of the skilled workforce that it creates with employment opportunities and market demand.
6. Monitoring Guidelines: It is essential to ensure that high-quality standards are maintained by the PMKVY TCs, Inspection Agencies, and NSDC.
|Short Form||Full Form|
|PMKVY||Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojna|
|NSDC||National Skill Development Corporation|
|NSQF||National Skill Qualification Framework|
|RPL||Recognition of Prior Learning|
|MSDE||Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship|
|PIAs||Project Implementing Agencies|
|SSCs||Sector Skill Councils|
|NOS||National Occupational Standards|
|SDMS||Skills Development Management System|