Candidates who have received the call letters for the examination for RRB Group D Recruitment, will be permitted to appear for the First Stage CBT as well as Second Stage CBT only upon presenting a valid ID-Proof along with a photo – copy of the Valid Id-Proof. Below mentioned are the details of RRB Group D ID Verification at the time of the Exam and Joining.
2. Candidates must bring their e- call letters along with a valid Photo ID in ORIGINAL to the examination hall, failing which candidates shall NOT be allowed to appear for the CBT / PET / Document Verification (as applicable)
3. Ration Card will not be accepted as valid id proof for this project.
4. In case of candidates who have changed their name, they will be allowed only if they produce original Gazette notification/their original marriage certificate/affidavit in original.
5. In case of SC/ST candidates who have uploaded the details of their community certificate for availing the benefit of free travel authority (Sleeper Class Railway Pass), the e-call letter for CBT/ PET / DV (as applicable) will contain the free travel authority and such candidates will be allowed to book ticket on submission of self attested photo copy of e-call letter and SC/ST certificate. During the journey, these candidates should carry original SC/ST certificate and one original prescribed proof of identity for undertaking journey failing which they will be treated as travelling without ticket and charged accordingly.
6. Candidates must also bring one colour photograph (of size 35mm x 45mm) which was uploaded in the application, with clear front view of the candidate without cap and sunglasses, for appearing in the CBT/PET/ Document verification (as applicable).
7. Candidates should leave the spaces provided in the downloaded e-call letter for writing Self declaration paragraph, signature and Left Thumb Impression (LTI) unfilled while coming for the exam.
8. Candidates will have to write the paragraph of Self Declaration, sign and affix LTI at the venue of the CBT in the presence of the Invigilator at the Examination Hall ONLY and hand over the same to the Invigilator before the conclusion of the examination. Candidates writing the self declaration para and Signing in CAPITAL letters will be rejected.