Important Topics for Mathematics
: Number system, BODMAS, Decimals, Fractions, LCM, HCF, Ratio and Proportion, Percentages, Mensuration, Time and Work; Time and Distance, Simple and Compound Interest, Profit and Loss, Algebra, Geometry and Trigonometry, Elementary Statistics, Square Root, Age Calculations, Calendar & Clock, Pipes & Cistern etc.
- Basics of Mathematics will be tested till difficulty level of Class 12.
- In NCERT mathematics for class 10, candidates can find almost all topics that are in the syllabus. Remaining topics are in lower classes NCERT math books.
- Study each topic from NCERT. Then solve examples and exercise problems.
- Then you can solve questions from books like RS Aggarwal, RD Sharma.
- Don’t go for a very difficult book. Just make sure that you know all concepts well.
- Try to do quick as well as accurate calculations.