Union Budget 2018 – 2019 – Union Budget – Highlights – Rural Economy
- Second quarter of 2017-18 – The GDP(Gross Domestic product) is 6.3% .
- Rural Develpment Budget – Rs. 109042.45 crores in 2017-18.
- weather road connectivity – By March 2019.
- Exports Growing Level – 15% in 2017-18.
- 10 lakh farm ponds and 6.7 lakh compost pits.
- 1.6 lakh Liquid Resource Management soak pits and Solid Resource Management.
- 8000 Mission Antyodaya Gram Panchayats fall 115 aspirational districts.
- 300 urban clusters and 1200 Saansad Adarsh Gram Panchayats.
Note: Government undertakes various programmes to benefit farmers, poor and Other vulnerable sections series of fundamental structural reforms are helping Indian Economy achieve stronger growth in the medium and long run.
- In 2018-19, livelihood and infrastructure in rural areas – total amount Rs.14.34 lakh crore, including extra-budgetary and non-budgetary resources of Rs.11.98 lakh crore.
- National Rural Livelihood Mission – Rs. 5750 crores in 2018-19.
- Ground water irrigation scheme – Rs 2600 crore for this purpose.