(7) Biometric data (right thumb impression) will be captured at the test venue before and after the test. With regards to the same, please note the following:
(8) Your responses (answers) will be analysed with other candidates to detect patterns of similarity of right and wrong answers. If in the analytical procedure adopted in this regard, it is inferred/ concluded that the responses have been shared and scores obtained are not genuine/ valid, your candidature may be cancelled. Any candidate who is found copying or receiving or giving assistance or engaging in any behaviour unbecoming of a candidate will not be considered for assessment. The Bank may take further action against such candidates as deemed fit by it.
(9) You should bring with you a ball-point pen. A sheet of paper will be provided which can be used for rough work or taking down the question number you would like to review at the end of the test before submitting your answers. After the test is over you MUST hand over this sheet of paper to the Test Administrator before leaving the venue.
(10) The possibility of occurrence of some problem in the administration of the online aptitude test cannot be ruled out completely which may impact test delivery and/ or result from being generated. In that event, every effort will be made to rectify such problem, which may include movement of candidates, delay in test. Conduct of a retest is at the absolute discretion of test conducting body. Candidates will not have any claim for a re-test. Candidates not willing to move or not willing to participate in the delayed process of test delivery shall be summarily rejected from the process.
(11) If the test is held in more than one session, the scores across various sessions will be equated to adjust for slight differences in difficulty level of different test batteries used across sessions. More than one session are required if the nodes capacity is less or some technical disruption takes place at any centre or for any candidate.
(12) Anyone found to be disclosing, publishing, reproducing, transmitting, storing or facilitating transmission and storage of test contents in any form or any information therein in whole or part thereof or by any means verbal or written, electronic or mechanical or taking away the papers supplied in the test hall or found to be in unauthorised possession of test content is likely to be prosecuted.
(13) Instances for providing incorrect information and/or process violation by a candidate detected at any stage of the selection, process will lead to disqualification of the candidate from the selection process and he/ she will not be allowed to appear in any recruitment process in the future. If such instances go undetected during the current selection process but are detected subsequently, such disqualification will take place with retrospective effect.
(i) Guidelines for Candidates with locomotor disability and cerebral palsy
(ii) Guidelines for Visually Impaired candidates