|S.No||Name Of Test||No.of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|1||English Language||30||30||20 Minutes|
|2||Numerical Ability||35||35||20 Minutes|
|3||Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 Minutes|
2. She noisily _________ the water, _________ half of it onto her
3. Although they have always done things ______ in the past, the twins felt it was crucial that they experience college ______, and foster a healthy sense of independence.
4. It is ______ for every listed company to _____ its annual financial statements with the registrar of companies.
5. ____________dark clouds had been piling up all afternoon in _________layers.
2. In how many ways can the letters of the word ‘LEADER’ be arranged?
3. Out of 7 consonants and 4 vowels, how many words of 3 consonants and 2 vowels can be formed?
1. Which state does A belong to?
2. Which instrument does B play?
3. Which instrument does C play?
4. What is D’s profession?
5. Which state does E belong to?
!!…There is no substitute for hard work…!!