SBI Clerk JA ID Verification – Test Day
1. In the examination hall as well as at the time of joining, the call letter along with a photocopy
of the candidate’s photo identity (bearing exactly the same name as it appears on the call letter) such as
- PAN Card
- Driving License
- Voter’s Card
- Bank Passbook with photograph
- Photo identity proof issued by a Gazzetted Officer
- People’s Representative along with a photograph
- Identity Card issued by a recognised college/university
- Aadhar card with a photograph
- Employee ID should be submitted to the invigilator for verification.
2. The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter, in the Attendance List and requisite documents submitted. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate may not be allowed to appear for the Examination/ Joining.
3. Ration Card will not be accepted as valid id proof for this project.
4. In case of candidates who have changed their name, they will be allowed only if they produce original Gazette notification/their original marriage certificate/affidavit in original.
SBI Clerk JA ID Verification – Test Day – Bio-metric Data Capturing and Verification:
- Candidates have to produce, in original, the same photo identity proof bearing the name as it appears on the online application form/ call letter and submit photocopy of the photo identity proof along with Examination call letter while attending the examination, without which they will not be allowed to take up the examination.
- Candidate will appear for the examination at the allotted centre at his/her own risk and expenses and SBI will not be responsible for any injury or losses etc. of any nature.
The Bank, at various stages, may capture thumb impression of the candidates in digital format for biometric verification of genuineness of the candidates.
Candidate will ensure that correct thumb impression is captured at various stages and any inconsistency will lead to rejection of the candidature. In case of any candidate found to be not genuine, apart from taking legal actions against him/her, his/her candidature will be cancelled.
As such, they are advised not to apply any external matter like mehandi, ink, chemical etc. on their hands.
Note: Refusal to participate in the process of Bio-metric data capturing/verification on any of the above mentioned occasions may lead to cancellation of candidature.
SBI Clerk JA ID Verification – Test Day – Instructions for Bio-metric Process:
- If fingers are coated (stamped ink/mehndi/colored.etc), candidate should ensure to thoroughly wash them so that coating is completely removed before the exam/joining day.
- If fingers are dirty or dusty, candidate should ensure to wash them and dry them before the fingerprint (bio-metric) is captured.
- If fingers are moist, candidate should wipe each finger to dry them.
- If the primary finger (right thumb) to be captured is injured/damaged, the candidate should immediately notify the concerned authority in the test center. In such cases impression of other fingers, toes etc may be captured.