LIC ADO Prelim Exam is an online Objective Type exam.
- LIC ADO Prelim Exam has a duration of 1 hour and Maximum Marks: 70.
- LIC ADO Prelim Exam has 3 sections as shown below.
- LIC ADO Prelim Exam will be conduct in both English and Hindi Languages.
- LIC ADO Prelim Exam is a qualifying exam for LIC ADO Mains exam.
||Name of the Test
||Number of Questions
LIC ADO Exam Syllabus – Preliminary Exam
Reasoning Ability (35 Marks) Syllabus
- ** English Language test will be of qualifying nature and the marks in English Language will not be counted for ranking.
- Candidates equal to 20 times of a number of vacancies in each category, subject to availability, will be shortlisted for the Main examination.
- Number Series
- Non-Verbal Series
- Embedded Figures
- Mirror Images
- Figure Classification
- Clocks & Calendars
- Problem Solving
- Decision Making
- Relationship Concepts
- Verbal and Figure Classification
- Blood Relations
- Number Ranking
- Arithmetical Computation
- Arithmetical Number Series
Numerical Ability (35 Marks) Syllabus
- Numerical problems (missing no.,series completion etc)
- Percentages (like profit & loss %, marks,shares etc.,)
- Market price,Cash price & Expenditure problems.
- Time & Work, Speed & Distance problems
- Fraction, Ratios, Average & Volume
- Factoring (LCM, HCF..)
- Mensuration formulas (asking you to calculate length, breadth or height of the square, rectangle cube, etc)
- Simple interest & Compound interest (find missing variable or a direct question)
English Language (30 Marks) Syllabus
- Subject-Verb Agreement
- Error Correction
- Sentence Rearrangement
- Fill in the Blanks
- Idioms & Phrases
- Unseen Passages etc.