|Railway Recruitment Board 2018|
|Name of the Organization||Railway Recruitment Board (RRB)|
|Type of the Oraganization||Central Government|
|Position/Designation||Assistant Loco Pilot (ALP)|
|Technician Grade III|
|Vacancies||Assistant Loco Pilot (ALP) (17673)|
|Technician Grade III (8829)|
|Application Start Date||3rd February 2018|
|Application End Date||5th March 2018|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|1||Age (as on 01.07.2018)||Min Age: 18 years
Max Age: 28 years
|2||Education (as on 01.07.2018)||Assistant Loco Pilot: Matriculation / SSLC Plus ITI/ Course Completed Act Apprentices or Diploma/ Degree in Engineering. Click Here for the detailed information about the Minimum Educational Qualifications.
For Technicians: Matriculation/ SSLC Plus ITI / Course Completed Act Apprentices or 10 + 2 with Physics and Maths or Diploma in Engineering (As Applicable). Click Here for the detailed information about the Minimum Educational Qualifications.
|3||Aptitude Test for ALP||Qualifying marks: The candidate needs to secure a minimum score of 42 marks in each of the test batteries to qualify. This is applicable to all candidates and no relaxation is permissible.|
|4||Document Verification||Based on the performance of candidates in Part A of the Second Stage CBT subject to their qualifying the Part B of Second Stage CBT (For Technician posts) and based on the performance of candidates in both Part A of the Second Stage CBT and Computer Based AT subject to their qualifying the Part B of Second Stage CBT (For ALP), candidates equal to the number of vacancies will be called for Document Verification|
|5||Final Selection||The ALP Merit List will be drawn from the candidates qualifying in the Aptitude Test, with 70% weightage for the marks obtained in the Part A of Second Stage CBT and 30% weightage for the marks obtained in Computer Based Aptitude Test.|
|RRB ALP Online Exam Stage I Admit Card 2018|
|Admit Card||Click Here|
|Start Date of Exam||09.08.2018|
|Exam Date||Admit Card Download Starts|
|9th August 2018||5th August 2018|
|10th August 2018||6th August 2018|
|13th August 2018||9th August 2018|
|14th August 2018||10th August 2018|
|17th August 2018||13th August 2018|
|20th August 2018||16th August 2018|
|21st August 2018||17th August 2018|
|29th August 2018||25th August 2018|
|30th August 2018||26th August 2018|
|31st August 2018||27th August 2018|
Instructions to Download RRB ALP Answer Key:
1. Click Here to open the page.
2. Enter the User ID..
3. Enter the Date of Birth in dd/mm/yyyy format .
4. Click “Login”
5. Click on the Candidate Response and download the Answer Key.
Instructions to Raise Objections:
1. Click Here to open Objection Tracker.
2. Candidates should read the instructions carefully before they start creating their objections and before stating their objections, the candidates must go through the question and answers carefully.
3. While raising objections, the candidates must be clear about their argument.
4. In the remarks column provided on the official link of RRB, the candidates should enter their reasons for objection clearly. “Objections with no valid explanation or reference will not be taken into account and will be discarded,”
5. The RRB ALP answer key objections must be entered only in English.
6. The objections can be raised only against questions and their respective alternatives as well as the objections once submitted cannot be edited later.
7. In the question paper view, which will be provided on the answer key link, the correct answer will be marked by a green tick mark next to the option.