Prospective Candidates can register online at SSC CPO Official Website to submit the SSC CPO Online Application form. No other mode of application is accepted. Online application form is issued for the SSC CPO 2019 notification will be available from 17-06-2020 to 16-07-2020.
|SSC CPO||Women/SC/ST/PWD/Ex-servicemen: No Fee
Candidates may note that online application will be accepted at SSC Website only. Fee paid in respect of online application through SBI Challan/Net banking and any credit and debit cards will be accepted.
|SSC CHSL||Women/SC/ST/PWD/Ex-servicemen: No Fee
✦ The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets by providing information as asked on the screen.
✦ On successful completion of the transaction, e-receipt and application form will be generated; which may be printed for record. The printout of the application form is not to be sent to the Bank.
✦ If the online transaction is not completed successfully, please register again and make payment online.
✦ There is also a provision to reprint the e-Receipt and Application form containing fee details, at the later stage.
1. Candidates must apply online on SSC CPO Official Website >Apply>CPO.
2. Candidates should read the instructions given in the Notice of Examination carefully before filling up the online one time ‘Registration Form’/ Application Form.
Procedure for Online Submission of Application:
1. The Commission has devised a simplified format for the online application procedure. In the process candidates may register once and may apply for any examination conducted by SSC.
2. Only online applications will be entertained for this examination. The facility of on-line application will be available from 17-09-2019 to 16-10-2019 (up to 5.00 pm). However, candidates who wish to make the payment through challan of SBI, may make the payment to designated branches of SBI within the working hours of bank up to 19-10-2019 provided the challan has been generated by them before 5.00 PM on 18-10-2019. Candidates should retain the Registration ID assigned to them online and details of payment of fee for further correspondence with the Commission. They should not submit print out of their application to the Commission.
3. The online submission of the application may be made at Official Staff Selection Commission website. Candidate should read the instructions in this Notice carefully before making any entry or selecting options. Candidate should provide all the required details while filling up the online form. Mandatory fields are marked with * (asterisk) sign. The filling of online application contains two parts: Registration Part (In case not registered earlier) and Application Part.
4. In Registration Part, candidates will have to fill basic information and upload their photograph and signature. On submission of these details, candidates shall be prompted to check the details and make any correction in the registration.
5. Then a candidate can proceed to fill online application with Registration ID and password provided in the one-time registration process. The application procedure is incomplete without application part. Application part requires filling of information about choice of centres, education qualification, post preference, making payment of examination fee, etc.
6. To pay fee in cash, candidates should take print-out of the challan generated online after completion of Application Part and deposit the requisite fee in designated branch of State Bank of India and then continue within the stipulated date and time.
7. Request for change/ correction in any particulars in the Application Form shall not be entertained under any circumstances. The Staff Selection Commission will not be responsible for any consequences arising out of non acceptance of any correction/ addition/ deletion in any particular filled in application form whatever the reasons may be.
Scanning the Photograph and Signature:
Procedure for Uploading the Photograph and Signature:
Important Points to consider:
|SSC CPO Applications available from||17-06-2020|
|Closing date of SSC CPO Online applications||16-07-2021|
|SSC CPO Paper-I Exam Admit Card||September 2020|
|SSC CPO Paper-I Exam||29-09-2020 to 05-10-2020|
|SSC CPO Paper-I Exam Result||Will be Announced Soon!!!!!|
|PET, PST and Medical Test||Will be Announced Soon!!!!!|
|SSC CPO Paper-II Exam||1st March, 2021|
|Final Result||Will be Announced Soon!!!!!|
|SSC CPO Help Desk|
|Online Support & Feedback||SSC Online Support|
||Staff Selection Commission
For any concerns/ queries, call/fax
(Available from 10:00 AM to 06:00 PM – Excluding Saturdays and Sundays)
Click Here for SSC CPO Helpline Contact Details.
2. What is cost of application for CPO Exam?
SSC is very economical, when it comes to Application fees. SSC only charges, Rs. 100 as examination fees. Moreover, Female candidates and Reserved category candidates are exempted from payment of application fees.
3. I have 45% marks in 12th, can i fill this form?
Central govt. recruitment is based on merit system, for this they conduct written exam. Less marks in 12th does not create any problem. There is no such specific criteria, you can go ahead.
4. How to apply for SSC CPO 2019 Exam?
Applications must be submitted only in online mode through Official Website.
5. How can I apply for SSC CPO?
You can apply online only. Online application is available from 17-09-2019 to 16-10-2019. You can use your debit cards to for the payment or if you do not have a debit card you can visit to get challan from nearby SBI branch. You must get challan before 18-10-2019 (5 pm). To apply online, visit Official Website