|SL||Name of Test||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks||Medium of Exam||Time allotted for
|1||English language||30||30||English||20 minutes|
|2||Quantitative Aptitude||35||35||English and Hindi||20 minutes|
|3||Reasoning ability||35||35||English and Hindi||20 minutes|
(solve as per the direction given above)
2. Directions: Complete the sentence by filling in the appropriate blank/blanks from the options provided.
Challenges must be __________ to realize the _________ of a greater regional economic integration.
3. Choose the most logical order of sentences from among the given choices to construct a coherent paragraph.
1. 1971 war changed the political geography of the subcontinent
2. Despite the significance of the event. There has been no serious book about the conflict
3. Surrender at Dacca aims to fill this gap
4. It also profoundly altered the geo-strategic situation in South-East Asia
4. Directions: In the following questions choose the word which is the exact OPPOSITE of the given words.
5. Directions: In the following the questions choose the word which best expresses the meaning of the given word.
2. What will come in place of question mark (?) in the given series:
110 125 230 545 ? 2525
3. In an exam of 100 marks, the average marks of a class of 40 students are 76. If the top 3 scorers of the class leave, the average score falls “down by 1. If the other two toppers except “the highest topper scored not more than 85. “then what is the minimum score the topper can score?
4. What is the total surface area of a rectangular parallelopiped having volume 408 c.c. and a base area of 24 sq.cm? The length of the cuboid is one-sixth the base area.
5. The hourly wages of a mason have increased by 25%. Since the increase, the number of hours he works daily has reduced by 16%. If he was earning Rs. 120 per day before the increase, how much (in Rs.) is he earning now?
Alice goes to the departmental store, which is to the North of her house, 6 km away by an auto. After the shopping she decides to visit her friend Jennifer, Hence turns to the right and reaches her friend’s house which is 8 km away. From there she visits a shop which is 6 km away, taking a right turn. Finally, she turns to the right and phones up to the house to send the car.
1. In what direction should the driver take the car to pick up Alice to bring her back?
2. How far is Alice from her house?
Directions (Q. 3 – 7): Study the following information carefully and answer the question given below:
“They score maximum marks” is coded as “3$S 3@T 4$M 4*M”
“Provide the study material” is coded as “4%M 4$S 4*P 2=T”
“People fought snake triangle” is coded as “5%T 3#P 3$S 4#F”
“Stranger taught moral values” is coded as “4#T 6%S 3#V 3$M”
3. What is the code for “sarfaraz”?
4. What is the code for “Salman khan”?
5. What is the code for “Material”?
6. What is the code for “Jolly LLB”?
7. What is the code for “Stranger taught”?
8. In a certain code ‘MISSIONS’ is written as ‘MSIISNOS’. How is ‘ONLINE’ written in that code?
Candidates can crack the exam only with the right approach and correct strategy and can also clear the IBPS PO 2018 Prelims examination but remember there is a sectional cut off in IBPS Examination.
✦ Tip – 1: Identify the weak areas, for some it may be Quantitative aptitude (maths); for others it may be English. If possible take the help of extra coaching.
✦ Tip – 2: Take online mock tests to see where you stand and what your strengths. Look for reputed online coaching websites for free mock tests.
✦ Tip – 3: If you are repeatedly making the same mistakes, find out what is happening and analyze the mistakes. A reliable coach can help you in this matter.
✦ Tip – 4: Space out your learning in comfortable time slots. It is sufficient to start preparing 2 months before the exam. But allot enough time in the day to the preparation so that you have adequate time to focus on each section of the test.
✦ Tip – 5: This is the most important one. Stay Positive! There will be highs and lows in your journey to preparing for the bank exam. Whatever happens stay focused and don’t give up.